headerimg

Nike Air Max 1 Homme Pas Cher

in News 07.01.2016 08:43
von panda | 175 Beiträge | 15750 Punkte

Back in March I wrote a www.paschermaxfree.fr very positive review of the Nike Wildhorse 2. I¡¯d put a bunch of miles on them over the winter, and was impressed by the combination of a lightweight, minimally structured upper and a well-cushioned, but reasonably thin sole. They also provided solid traction on the crusty ice and snow I deal with for 3-4 months per year up here in New Hampshire.

This review is long overdue, but it¡¯s one that I have long felt compelled to write. When Nike first announced the release of the newest member of it¡¯s Free line of more minimalist running shoes, the Nike Free Run+, I was highly critical of their marketing approach. Some took this as me attacking a shoe that I had never worn, but that was not my intent. Rather, I was critical of the fact that Nike was marketing the Fre Nike Air Max 1 Pas Cher e Run+ as a shoe that simulates barefoot running, which I didn¡¯t believe (and still don¡¯t) was possible. In fairness, I felt that I should at least give the shoe a try so that I could write an informed review (one better than the piece put together by Wired Magazine that initially didn¡¯t even have the correct shoe pictured). This post is my attempt at providing a fair review of Nike Free Run+.

It hasn¡¯t been that long since I first wrote about the original Nike Zoom Terra Kiger in my June review. I was pleasantly surprised by the shoe and found it very nice for smoother trails, and even mixed runs as the shoe ran quite well on pavement.

Nike Free Run+ Review

I was recently contacted by Nike about the new Free line, and they sent along a pairs of the 2015 Free 3.0 and 4.0 for me to test out. I¡¯ve now been running in the 3.0 for several weeks, and it¡¯s time for a review. (Disclosure: The shoes reviewed here are media samples provided free of charge by the manufacturer.)

I¡¯ve long been a fan of the Free 3.0 line. The origina Nike Air Max 90 Pas Cher l 3.0 remains one of my all-time favorite shoes, and I¡¯ve run in several of the subsequent iterations. However, I passed on the 2014 version of the Free 3.0, which was the first version to incorporate the Flyknit upper. I¡¯d heard that the upper was pretty tight (it needs to be somewhat tight since it is what secures the foot to the sole ¨C the laces do very little), and the $140 price tag was a bit much to swallow. However, it¡¯s one of those shoes that readers have asked abou t a lot, and several have suggested that I try it.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fevzppet
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 1843 Gäste und 42 Mitglieder, gestern 2067 Gäste und 34 Mitglieder online.