headerimg

Nike Free Run 2 Hommes vente

in News 09.01.2016 10:42
von yan123 | 151 Beiträge | 13590 Punkte

The Kiger is a very nice looking shoe, and looks fast while remaining fairly simple in design. Overall the design should appeal to a wide range of runners. It¡¯s relatively light, well cushioned, and at 4mm drop still meets much of the market for this type of shoe. The design of the upper is great and definitely a highlight for me. It¡¯s the first shoe where I felt the burrito wrap design actually worked.

The outsole material is fine overall, if not a little too soft of a compound (the lugs are wearing pretty quick). The tread pattern, especially in the heel, is silly in my mind as it adds a lot of weight with no tangible benefit. I also don¡¯t understand why they didn¡¯t just have a complete full outsole without the line of exposed EVA separating the edges from the middle of the outsole. This creates a much softer edge for the shoe which decreases its precision and edging in more technical terrain. Complaints aside, the traction is adequate on dry surfaces. I have not run them in mud, but would expect them to be lacking due t Nike Free Run 3 Hommes pas cher o the relatively shallow lug depth.The fit is fantastic in comfort and average in security. It is a pretty low volume fit with a low toebox height and a more sock-like cut to the entire upper.

Wildhorse 3 remedies this with a more substantial, double-layered mesh upper and a welded rand that extends from the outer midfoot to the region behind the big toe on the inner side of the shoe. The inner layer of the upper is super-soft and feels great against a bare foot ¨C I¡¯ve worn them sockless several times with no issue short of the development of a terrible stink (I¡¯ve since ceased sockless usage to spare my family¡­).

The Nike Terra Kiger 2 is available for purchase at Running Warehouse and Nike.com. Outside of the US they can be purchased at Wiggle. Purchases made via these links provide a small commission to Runblogger and help to support the production of reviews like this one ¨C thanks!

3. Heel-Toe Offset. I don¡¯t know the actual #¡¯s on the differential in thickness between the heel and toe, but the Free 3.0 has a much lower heel than most traditional running shoes. While there¡¯s still enough cushioning there to allow me to continue heel striking, it was enough of a reduction that I felt it in my leg muscles when I first started running in them. I wasn¡¯t sore in the calves like I was after my first runs in the Vibrams (which have no built-up heel), but the Free 3.0¡¯s did seem to work my muscles in a different way than previous shoes I¡¯d used, and perhaps helped me to have a smoother transition into the Vibram Nike Flyknit Trainer Femmes pas cher s than others who make the jump straight in.

I¡¯m really hard-pressed to come up with anything negative about this shoe ¨C I think the only issue I¡¯ve had was with the fact that the size tag is stitched to the underside of the insole and I can feel the stitching under my heel. It wasn¡¯t bad with socks, but it was noticeable when I went barefoot in them. It might be possible to cut the tag and remove the stitching, but I was lazy and just swapped the insoles out fo Nike Free Run 2 Hommes vente r an identical one from an older pair of Free 5.0s.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: milakenues
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 615 Gäste und 1 Mitglied, gestern 2782 Gäste und 24 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 48214 Themen und 51994 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
milakenues