headerimg

Nike Free Run 2 Hommes vente

in News 09.01.2016 10:42
von yan123 | 151 Beiträge | 13590 Punkte

The Kiger is a very nice looking shoe, and looks fast while remaining fairly simple in design. Overall the design should appeal to a wide range of runners. It¡¯s relatively light, well cushioned, and at 4mm drop still meets much of the market for this type of shoe. The design of the upper is great and definitely a highlight for me. It¡¯s the first shoe where I felt the burrito wrap design actually worked.

The outsole material is fine overall, if not a little too soft of a compound (the lugs are wearing pretty quick). The tread pattern, especially in the heel, is silly in my mind as it adds a lot of weight with no tangible benefit. I also don¡¯t understand why they didn¡¯t just have a complete full outsole without the line of exposed EVA separating the edges from the middle of the outsole. This creates a much softer edge for the shoe which decreases its precision and edging in more technical terrain. Complaints aside, the traction is adequate on dry surfaces. I have not run them in mud, but would expect them to be lacking due t Nike Free Run 3 Hommes pas cher o the relatively shallow lug depth.The fit is fantastic in comfort and average in security. It is a pretty low volume fit with a low toebox height and a more sock-like cut to the entire upper.

Wildhorse 3 remedies this with a more substantial, double-layered mesh upper and a welded rand that extends from the outer midfoot to the region behind the big toe on the inner side of the shoe. The inner layer of the upper is super-soft and feels great against a bare foot ¨C I¡¯ve worn them sockless several times with no issue short of the development of a terrible stink (I¡¯ve since ceased sockless usage to spare my family¡­).

The Nike Terra Kiger 2 is available for purchase at Running Warehouse and Nike.com. Outside of the US they can be purchased at Wiggle. Purchases made via these links provide a small commission to Runblogger and help to support the production of reviews like this one ¨C thanks!

3. Heel-Toe Offset. I don¡¯t know the actual #¡¯s on the differential in thickness between the heel and toe, but the Free 3.0 has a much lower heel than most traditional running shoes. While there¡¯s still enough cushioning there to allow me to continue heel striking, it was enough of a reduction that I felt it in my leg muscles when I first started running in them. I wasn¡¯t sore in the calves like I was after my first runs in the Vibrams (which have no built-up heel), but the Free 3.0¡¯s did seem to work my muscles in a different way than previous shoes I¡¯d used, and perhaps helped me to have a smoother transition into the Vibram Nike Flyknit Trainer Femmes pas cher s than others who make the jump straight in.

I¡¯m really hard-pressed to come up with anything negative about this shoe ¨C I think the only issue I¡¯ve had was with the fact that the size tag is stitched to the underside of the insole and I can feel the stitching under my heel. It wasn¡¯t bad with socks, but it was noticeable when I went barefoot in them. It might be possible to cut the tag and remove the stitching, but I was lazy and just swapped the insoles out fo Nike Free Run 2 Hommes vente r an identical one from an older pair of Free 5.0s.

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 34 Gäste sind Online:
sooo

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: oliviatyasari
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 333 Gäste und 12 Mitglieder, gestern 2143 Gäste und 34 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 43820 Themen und 46960 Beiträge.

Heute waren 12 Mitglieder Online:
Bale, liyifeng4321, oliviatyasari, sooo, srdgrdeeyhg, SSSDSGWERT, tujue, vkmoon, xinxiu24, xuezhiqian123, yaya2017, zhangsan520