headerimg

ugg boots cheap online

in News 09.01.2016 10:52
von yan123 | 151 Beiträge | 13590 Punkte

When I lived in New York City, it was Ugg Boots Classic Outlet so cold that I had a wealth of winter weather shoes, each warmer than the next. I had L.L. Bean boots, specifically deemed for freshly fallen snow, No. 6 shearling-lined clog boots for hard-packed snow that caked the city's sidewalks and a bunch of other boots for everyday occasions, like my Adrienne Vittadini riding boots and my mid-calf grey Frey booties.

Once an obscure surfer favorite in Australia, Ugg boots -- Deckers shuns the term "Uggs" -- exploded in popularity in the early 2000s thanks to the feverish embrace of America's teenage girls. Teens could be seen shuffling around shopping malls outfitted in a puzzling combination of toasty footwear and short skirts.

This year the Ugg frenzy may be even bigger than usual. Sales at the Ugg brand rose nearly 24 percent last quarter to $417 million, compared to $337 million for the same period the year prior, parent company Deckers reported Thursday. The spike was due to higher wholesale sales, online sales cheap ugg boots online and new retail store openings worldwide.And now, Ugg is about to enter its prime season.

In spite of it all, the brand has done quite well lately for Deckers. In July, it announced a 22.8 percent spike in Ugg sales to $123.3 million for the quarter, up from $100.4 million the same period the year before.Sam Poser, an analyst at Sterne Agee, wrote in a note to clients that Deckers, which also owns brands Teva and Sanuk, is benefitting from a trend toward comfort, as clothes like stretchy leggings and yoga pants become increasingly popular."Products across brands and categories are gaining momentum," including Ugg, wrote Poser. "Deckers is set up well for the future."

But until those lines get bigger, Ugg remains a slave to the elements. According to a report from Nomura Securities, Deckers is the best example of a company that's exposed to weather risk, something it could never hope to control. So far, the climate has treated Deckers, which also owns footwear brands Teva and Sanuk, quite well this year."Despite the mild weather conditions over the last two winters, this year was more seasonably cool and snowy in many parts of the U.S., which had a substantially large impact on companies with a great deal of cold weather product including Deckers," Nomura analyst Bob Drbul wrote in the report.

You couldn't go outside this winter without seeing a parade of women of all ages wearing the squat sheepskin booties. So Ugg Boots Classic Online pervasive are Ugg boots that more than a quarter of American women now own a pair, according to a 2013 study conducted for shopping website Beso by Bizrate Insights. Indeed, the UGG Australia brand did remarkably well for parent company Deckers in 2013. Aided by record-low temperatures in parts of the U.S., the warm shoes posted a 9.7 percent sales increase, to nearly $1.3 billion."They have become the winter flip-flop," said stylist and fashion consultant Kate Schelter, who has worked with brands like Victoria's Secret and TOMS. "A banal essentia ugg boots cheap online l that people cling to out of comfort and freezing temperatures."

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: grpygluubex
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 783 Gäste und 5 Mitglieder, gestern 1902 Gäste und 32 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 44025 Themen und 47178 Beiträge.

Heute waren 5 Mitglieder Online:
acamapichtli, fashiongolda, grpygluubex, sadfweorue, swaqny