headerimg

Nike Roshe Run pas cher

in News 11.01.2016 11:09
von weida | 115 Beiträge | 10500 Punkte

The Lunarglide has rubber in all major wear spots, and my Nike Free 5.0 Hommes pas cher pair is not showing any unusual or accelerated breakdown after about 30 miles on roads (note ¨C I do tend to catch rocks in the forefoot grooves, not a big deal though).I haven¡¯t been wowed by this shoe, and on several occasions I¡¯ve almost shelved it, but for some reason I keep coming back to it. I like the soft feel, I love the upper, I love the look. I don¡¯t like the snug midfoot, but I can tolerate it.

I¡¯ll finish with my favorite aspect of the Wildhorse 3. The shoe fits me incredibly well, and fit is much improved over v2. I found the forefoot of the v2 to be a bit shallow, and v3 adds a bit of volume up front. It¡¯s hard to say, but it also feels like the forefoot might be a tad wider, and viewing them side-by-side from the top it appears that v3 is a tad longer and slightly more tapered at the toe, but his doesn¡¯t make it constrictive up front. The great fit has made me choose the Wildhorse 3 for several long hikes (I prefer to hike in trail running shoes ¨C haven¡¯t worn a hiking boot in years) and they provide great all-day comfort.

So where did I go wrong today? Well, by simulating barefoot running, the Free¡¯s work your feet and legs in ways that more traditional running shoes do not. Thus, it¡¯s recommended that you ease your way into using them so that you don¡¯t overwork muscles that have been long dormant when wrapped u Nike Free Run 2 Femmes pas cher p in bulky trainers. The fact that I ran a fast 7-miler in them 2 days ago suggested that I might not have this problem, so I decided to take them out on my 20-mile run this afternoon (big mistake!). The first ten or so miles were fantastic ¨C I felt great, and they really do make you think about your stride and form. While they are well-cushioned and a long ways from true ¡°barefoot running¡± (you need something like the Vibram Fivefingers for that), they definitely feel a lot different than any other shoe I¡¯ve run in. After about mile 10, I started to notice some soreness beginning to creep into my legs in unusual places, and I began to form a blister on my right big toe (I think this was a sock issue and not shoe issue though). By mile 12, my legs were quite fatigued, and I began to question whether I would make it for the full 20. I decided to persevere, and didn¡¯t worry about pacing or walk breaks from that point on (and there were many walk breaks).

Regarding fit, the Peg 31 fits my average width feet snugly but not uncomfortably in my usual size 10. I typically go up a half size in Nikes (e.g., all Nike Frees), but that was not necessary in these. I did find the forefoot a bit constricting in terms of volume while sitting, but once you stand up you compress the sole a bit and it opens things up. I also swapped out the included insole for a thinner one for my first few runs to break the shoe in a bit, then put the original insole back in. This is a practice I often adopt in shoes with a slightly tight fit.

The outsole material is fine overall, if not a little too soft of a compound (the lugs are wearing pretty quick). The tread pattern, especially in the heel, is silly in my mind as it adds a lot of weight with no tangible benefit. I also don¡¯t understand why they didn¡¯t just have a complete full outsole without the line of exposed EVA separating the edges from the middle of the outsole. This creates a much softer edge for the shoe which decreases its precision and edging in more technical terrain. Complaints aside, the traction is adequate on dry surfaces. I have not run them in mud, but would expect them to be lacking due to the relatively shallow lug depth.The fit is fantastic in comfort and average in security. It is a pretty low volume fit with a lo Nike Free 5.0 V4 Femmes en ligne w toebox height and a more sock-like cut to the entire upper.

The specs tell the tale with this update ¨C the Wildhorse 3 is an all-around beefier shoe than v2. This might upset some fans of prior versions, but the reality is that Nike made this move to differentiate the Wildhorse and the Kiger, and the Kiger (now in v3 as well) still exists on a lighter-weight, 4mm drop platform for those who prefer less shoe. My take is that although I really liked v2 of the Wildhorse, v3 is Nike Free Run 3 Femmes en ligne a worthy successor and doesn¡¯t destroy the essence of the shoe.

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 37 Gäste sind Online:
swaqny

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: grpygluubex
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 764 Gäste und 5 Mitglieder, gestern 1902 Gäste und 32 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 44025 Themen und 47178 Beiträge.

Heute waren 5 Mitglieder Online:
acamapichtli, fashiongolda, grpygluubex, sadfweorue, swaqny