headerimg

nike air max 90 men's running shoe

in News 19.01.2016 09:04
von yan123 | 151 Beiträge | 13590 Punkte

cheaproshfreerun.co.uk I recently bought a pair of Virratas and i¡¯m satisfied except for them being a bit on the narrow side and lacking sole rubber in the midfoot (Saucony really could have spared the heel ¡°shockpad¡± for some lateral rubber pods). I¡¯ve found that all i really need from a running shoe is a flexible sole with some cushioning and as little upper features as possible.

Definitely need to try these out. Kind of a shame Nike charges so much for so ¡°little¡± shoe. The profits from the Free line must be insane.( In Sweden they seemed to have replaced Converse as the most common everyday/streetwear/hipster shoe ).

New Balance 410 cheap sale Virrata upper has less give, and it¡¯s not as flexible as the Free. Virrata has better forefoot cushioning, and doesn¡¯t feel quite a s soft underfoot to me. Both are great shoes.

I¡¯ve tried on both the Flyknit 3.0 and 4.0 and the 4.0s do indeed have a little wider toebox. Also, I think the snugger fit is intentional in the 3.0 because the Flyknit material acts more like a sock than a traditional shoe upper and has some stretch to it, but it is a different feeling for sure and one that not everyone will care for.

I have a half size bigger in the 4.0 than in the GoBionic or GR2, but there is quite a bit of room for me. I could probably even manage the same size in those, but I like a bit of extra room. If anything, only go up a half size.

For me, the Nike Free 3.0 v5 is a fantastic shoe for easy runs and distances up to about 10 miles. They¡¯re also great as a casual, low-drop shoe (which is what the vast majority of people buying them will be using them for). In my opinion, they¡¯re too soft and lack responsiveness for speed work. Be aware that despite the stretchy upper, it is a fairly narrow shoe (I went up nike air max 90 womens for sale a half size), so those with wide feet should look elsewhere.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: laserpointerdet
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 1066 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder, gestern 1343 Gäste und 18 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 38581 Themen und 41047 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
blair2019, laserpointerdet