headerimg

Nike Air Max 1 Pas Cher Soldes

in News 26.01.2016 08:50
von panda | 175 Beiträge | 15750 Punkte

I broke the following running commandment today: Nike Air Max Thea Femme France Thou shalt not wear new shoes on a 20-mile run. As generally happens when a commandment is broken, the wrath of the running gods was showered down upon me.

The outsole of the Wildhorse 3 also gets a makeover. The lugs are a bit larger/longer in the central region, and those surrounding the margin of the sole are much more prominent. Traction has been decent overall, but I¡¯ve experienced some splippage on wet rocks. Protection is also very good, better than v2 (not a surprise given the more substantial construction of the update).

Nike Wild Horse 2 top The potential downside of the minimally structured upper is that the Wildhorse lacks features like a rand at the junction of the sole and upper, and the toe bumper is fairly small. It¡¯s also worth noting that the sole lacks a rock plate. This is probably not the trail shoe for highly technical trail running, but for less extreme conditions it should be fine.

The specs tell the tale with this update ¨C the Wildhorse 3 is an all-around Nike Air Max 1 Pas Cher Soldes beefier shoe than v2. This might upset some fans of prior versions, but the reality is that Nike made this move to differentiate the Wildhorse and the Kiger, and the Kiger (now in v3 as well) still exists on a lighter-weight, 4mm drop platform for those who prefer less shoe. My take is that although I really liked v2 of the Wildhorse, v3 is a worthy successor and doesn¡¯t destroy the essence of the shoe.

Nike Wildhorse 2 sideI chose the Wildhorse due to consistently positive feedback from trail runners (I was debating between this one and the Terra Kiger 2, but went with the Wildhorse since the Kiger 2 has already been reviewed on Runblogger by David Henry). It was also one of the top five trail shoes chosen by readers in my 2014 trail shoe survey. Combine the high praise with a good deal from Running Warehouse on a closeout color and I was sold. I¡¯m happy to report that the shoe lives up to the hype ¨C I¡¯m loving it!

You can see that after 40 miles I¡¯ve ground down the protruding portions of the white pods directly above and to the right the 4.0 in the image below:Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit side soleI¡¯m wondering if the slightly rounded heel, curved sole, and flexibility of the shoe have something to do with this more anterior wear pattern?PerformanceI¡¯ve honestly found it really hard to not pull these shoes out for most of my recent runs (though the Saucony Kinvara 5 is giving them a run for the money as curren Nike Air Max 90 Fleurs Femme Pas Cher t favorites). I¡¯ve run just over 40 miles in them so far, with a max long run of 14 miles. I¡¯ve run from easy pace down to 5K pace. They¡¯ve worked well for just about everything. I¡¯d have no hesitation in taking them beyond 14 miles in a single run, I might even consider them for a marathon. They are a bit too flexible for my taste for speed or a 5K, and the sole grooves would probably collect too much debris for off-road use, but they are versatile enough t o handle just about anything else I could throw at them.

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 28 Gäste sind Online:
huqzsrof

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: huqzsrof
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 835 Gäste und 31 Mitglieder, gestern 1861 Gäste und 33 Mitglieder online.