headerimg

Nike Air Max 90 uk sale

in News 10.02.2016 05:13
von weida | 115 Beiträge | 10500 Punkte

I¡¯ve never run in any Nike Air Max 90 Flower Women of the iterations of the Free 4.0 shoes (Update: I have now posted a full review of the Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit). I tried on the v3 at a Nike store and the forefoot seemed to be a bit low in volume (top to bottom) for my foot. The 4.0 v4 moves from a traditional upper to a new Flyknit upper, but it retains a tongue and traditional lacing. I¡¯ve not tried a Flyknit upper shoe yet, and this one looks intriguing.

I¡¯m happy to announce that Nike has redeemed themselves with the Free 3.0 v5. It¡¯s a shoe worthy of the lineage to which it belongs, and is probably the best Nike Free of any flavor that I¡¯ve worn since the original Free 3.0 (Disclosure: the shoes reviewed here were provided free-of-charge for review purposes by Running Warehouse).

The original idea behind the Nike Free was to create a shoe that simulates running barefoot on grass, and though I¡¯m not sure I¡¯d say that they replicate that experience perfectly, they do have a very different feel than most shoes on the market (super flexible, silent underfoot). One might even argue that the Free was a minimalist shoe before the phrase ¡°minimalist shoe¡± even existed, and the original Free is a shoe that will be remembered as a milestone in footwear innovation.

I¡¯ve enjoyed running in the Free 3.0 v5 so much that I briefly considered wearing them for my Spring marathon (coming up this weekend ¨C still undecided on shoes¡­). I wore them for a 16.5 mile long run over hills as a test, and wound up developing a knot in my soleus about 9 miles into the run. Not sure if the shoes were the culprit, but it scared me off of trying to use them in a long race. I can typically handle zero drop shoes just fine for longer than 10 miles, so I¡¯m wondering if the low drop combined with an extremely flexible, soft sole might be the problem. Don¡¯t know. May have to give them another try on a moderate-length long run and see if it was just a fluke.

Conclusion

The newest incarnation of Nike¡¯s Free line of running shoes, the Nike Free Run+, is now featured on the Nike Running website (see image to the left from the Nike Running Blog). Here¡¯s how they introduce this brand new shoe (quote is fro Nike Air Max 90 Flowery Men&Women m inside.nike.com):¡°Barefoot running. Everyone¡¯s talking about how great it is, but is it truly beneficial? We think so. And here¡¯s why. Barefoot running frees up your foot¡¯s range of motion, allowing you to strengthen muscles you don¡¯t normally use in a typical running shoe. But we understand that you aren¡¯t crazy about squishing your toes in mud or dodging broken glass with bare feet.Enter the Nike Free Run+. Its flexible design closely mimics the natural movement of your foot. And unlike a lot of regular running shoes, its flexibility provides Nike Free Huarache uk sale a world of comfort on the run or while walking around.¡±

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Sonalf1978
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 35 Gäste , gestern 1146 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 32408 Themen und 33684 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: