headerimg

Nike Air Max Womens sale

in News 18.02.2016 04:23
von yanda | 107 Beiträge | 9630 Punkte

The New Nike Blazer High Womens cheap sale Balance Fresh Foam 980 seems to be a shoe experiencing a slight identity crisis ¨C it doesn¡¯t really know what it wants to be. That¡¯s not necessarily a bad thing as I like shoes that are innovative and buck the traditional mold for a running shoe, but I think the marketing of this shoe has contributed to some of the confusion.

Yesterday I wrote a post on the current state of the running shoe market. One of the things that is clear from sales data is that the ¡°lightweight¡± shoe category is growing rapidly, and is starting to eat away at the traditional neutral-stability-motion control categories. Thus, it comes as no surprise that Asics, who have been slow to embrace the minimalist trend, are now releasing a lightweight (8.6 oz in men¡¯s 9), 6mm drop running shoe called the Asics Gel Lyte33 (see photo below from Running Warehouse).

Performance: The Kinvara is really kind of an unusual shoe when it comes to performance. I was initially skeptical about Nike Blazer Mens sale the cushioning, but it feels good out on the road. However, using it on a springy track was not as fun ¨C the combo of shoe cushion and track springiness seemed to make for too much give (I prefer a true flat on the track).

Anyway, nitpicking aside, it¡¯s good to see another company adding more diverse footwear options to the market, even if they were slow to arrive and appear to be fumbling a bit with their marketing approach. If the Gel Lyte33 feels anything like the Nike Free, I¡¯m sure this shoe will do well, and positive sales will continue the diversification of the running shoe market that is currently underway.

The Zante is the third addition to the Fresh Foam collection (the FF Trail was released earlier this year). The Zante isn¡¯t actually going to be available widely until next year (now available at Running Warehouse), but they released a special edition version of the shoe for the NYC Marathon. I purchased a pair and have put enough miles on them now to share some thoughts.

adidas Adipure Adapt sideThe other big difference between the uppers of the Gazelle and Adapt is that the latter fits very tight. In photos of the Adapt (e.g., at left), you¡¯ll note that it¡¯s almost always curled up from front to back. This is because the tight stretch of the upper pulls up on the front and back of the Nike Blazer womens sale sole. I¡¯m sure the reason for this is that it keeps the shoe securely attached to the foot since there are no laces, but I much prefer the fit of the lace-up Gazelle. The heel and midfoot fit snugly, and the forefoot of the Gazelle is spacious ¨C there is much more give to the Gazelle upper in the forefoot compared to the Adapt(very easy to wiggle your toes around and up-down). The Gazelle also feels like it may run a bit longer than the Adapt, but I wear th Nike Flyknit Trainer Mens sale e same size 10 as I do in most other shoes.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: niceprojectnow
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 710 Gäste und 6 Mitglieder, gestern 1278 Gäste und 25 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 30958 Themen und 32038 Beiträge.

Heute waren 6 Mitglieder Online:
Dataaligny, Greuter, niceprojectnow, Stanley5319, stephans, Zedforhthie74