headerimg

Nike Air Max Lunar 90 vente

in News 18.02.2016 04:30
von yanda | 107 Beiträge | 9630 Punkte

I don¡¯t know of anyone who Nike Air Max 2015 pas cher vente hasn¡¯t wanted to fly like Michael at one point or another. You start to wonder if he has jet packs in those shoes of his. Spike Lee even asked the question. But as Jordan has pointed out in a very pointed ad, it was never the shoes. His success was based on many, many hours of practice. So it is with running. Practice builds strength, speed, and endurance. Practice improves form and lowers the risk of injury.

When Nike released the Peg 31 I had heard from fellow shoe geeks that they made the shoe a bit firmer, particularly under the forefoot. Given my experience with the Peg 29, I couldn¡¯t resist giving them a try ¨C a similar ride with a more stable forefoot might just do the trick. A few weeks ago I headed over to my local running store to try a pair on. They fit well and felt good underfoot, so I brought them home with me (Disclosure: these shoes were a personal purchase).

Regarding fit, the Peg 31 fits my average width feet snugly but not uncomfortably in my usual size 10. I typically go up a half size in Nikes (e.g., all Nike Frees), but that was not necessary in these. I did find the forefoot a bit constricting in terms of volume while sitting, but once you stand up you compress the sole a bit and it opens things up. I also swapped out the included insole for a thinner one for my first few runs to break the shoe in a bit, then put the original insole back in. This is a practice I often adopt in shoes with a slightly tight fit.

The above being said, my overall feelings about this shoe are actually quite positive when it is placed in its proper context. I Nike Air Max 90 vente have long been a fan of the Nike Free line, and the original Free 3.0 was actually the shoe that started me on my journey toward more minimalist running shoes. Part of my frustration when the Free Run+ was released was that it seemed like the Free 3.0 had been discontinued, which it apparently was not since it can still be purchased at various places (like Running Warehouse) ¨C whether or not the Free 3.0 was resurrected with the emergence of the minimalist movement, or whether it never actually went away is a question for which I¡¯d love an answer. Anyway, given that the Free 3.0 is still around, the Free Run+ has a definite place as a transitional minimalist shoe ¨C I¡¯d classify it as a gateway shoe to minimalism in the same vein as I defined the category in my review of the Saucony Kinvara. The Kinvara and the Free Run+ are both very popular shoes right now, and for many, one of these will likely be the shoe that encourages them to move toward more and more minimal options (much as the Free 3.0 served this purpose for me). Given this, the remainder of my review below will be largely written in light of my view of the role that this shoe fills ¨C a transitional shoe for those heading toward more minimalist designs, or even an end of the line shoe for those wanting a bit less shoe who might not want to go too extreme in that direction.

I¡¯d heard that the Peg 31 addressed this (and reduced the drop to 10 mm) so I stopped by my local running store to try them on and assess for myself ¨C wound up buying a pair and ran 6.5 miles in them yesterday (having a new run specialty store in town has been bad for my wallet!). It¡¯s a beautiful shoe with an impressive upper (the interior has a seamless liner that is very nice). Still more sole than I typically care for, but I had a solid first run. The shoe still has a soft heel, but the forefoot does feel firmer and had no noticeable issues with medial midsole caving. Update 6/30/2014: I have now published my full Nike Pegasus 31 review.

So where did I go wrong today? Well, by simulating barefoot running, the Free¡¯s work your feet and legs in ways that more traditional running shoes do not. Thus, it¡¯s recommended that you ease your way into using them so that you don¡¯t overwork muscles that have been long dormant when wrapped up in bulky trainers. The fact that I ran a fast 7-miler in them 2 days ago suggested that I might not have this problem, so I decided to take them out on my 20-mile run this afternoon (big mistake!). The first ten or so miles were fantastic ¨C I felt great, and they really do make you think about your stride and form. While they are well-cushioned and a long ways from true ¡°barefoot running¡± (you need something like the Vibram Fivefingers for that) Nike Air Max Flyknit pas cher vente , they definitely feel a lot different than any other shoe I¡¯ve run in. After about mile 10, I started to notice some soreness beginning to creep into my legs in unusual places, and I began to form a blister on my right big toe (I think this was a sock issue and not shoe issue though). By mile 12, my legs were quite fatigued, and I began to question whether I would make it for the full 20. I decided to persevere, and didn¡¯t worry about pacing or walk break Nike Air Max Lunar 90 vente s from that point on (and there were many walk breaks).

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ginnakelly
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 1259 Gäste und 35 Mitglieder, gestern 1655 Gäste und 44 Mitglieder online.