headerimg

Adidas Adi Ease Homme France

in News 18.02.2016 05:29
von yanda | 107 Beiträge | 9630 Punkte

The above Q&A basically describes my Adidas LA Trainer Homme Boutique feelings on the topic of overpronation. You might think that you wear such shoes because you need support for your ¡°excessive¡± foot movement to prevent injury, but the reality is there is scant evidence at best that these shoes accomplish this goal, or that excessive pronation is even strongly linked to increased injury risk.

The Ekiden is like a slightly bigger brother to the Wave Universe. It¡¯s a racing flat that weighs 4.7 in size 9 and has a stack height of 20mm heel and 14mm forefoot. If it¡¯s as good as the Universe we¡¯re in for a treat! Available mid-January from Running Warehouse.I wasn¡¯t aware of the Montrail FluidFlex until my buddy Nate recently mentioned that he wanted to try them. The FluidFlex is a hybrid trail shoe that weighs 7.4 oz (size 9) and has a stack height of 21mm heel and 16mm forefoot, so plenty of cushion for long distance running. The shoe is supposedly designed to be very flexible. Available early February Vente Adidas Tech Super Homme from Running Warehouse.

I¡¯ve heard a lot of good things about the Salomon Sense, but have also heard that it¡¯s not durable enough to justify the hefty price tag. The Sense Mantra is a slightly beefier shoe with what looks like a more durable outsole (weight = 9.6 oz in size 9; stack height = 21mm heel, 15mm forefoot). Most importantly, the price tag is much less than the Sense at MSRP $120. The Sense Mantra is available now at Running Warehouse.

Regarding injury risk due to ¡°overpronation,¡± Griffiths has this to say:It is a commonly held belief that pronation will increase the risk of lower extremity injury. However (perhaps surprisingly) this is not particularly well supported by the literature, with very few studies which actually show pronation increases injury risk. Instead, there are numerous pieces of work which have shown there is no association with foot type and injury and some research exists which even suggests that a pronated foot type is actually protective against injury.

That¡¯s it for an initial roundup. There are other shoes coming out that I have either seen or worn that I can¡¯t yet talk about in detail, but there are plenty in this list to get us excited about running for the next six months. If there are any that I have missed, please chime in below, and if you¡¯ve reviewed any of these already feel free to leave a link in the comments!

Inov-8 has really Adidas ZX 700 Homme France impressed me with their recent offerings, and they have a bunch of new shoes coming out that look promising. The Roclite 243 (pictured above) is a grippy, 3mm drop trail racing shoe. The Trailroc 150 (2nd photo above) is an ultraminimal addition to the Trailroc series ¨C it¡¯s zero drop, supposedly super flexible, and weighs in under 6oz. Also coming are new minimal road shoes (Road-Xtreme line, women¡¯s versions pictured above) and new versions of the F-Lite series on Inov-8¡¯s anatomical last. For more details view this post on th Adidas ZX 750 Homme Vente e Running Warehouse blog and posts on Toesalad (here and here).

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: valendbcustom
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 37 Gäste , gestern 1245 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 30769 Themen und 31848 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: