headerimg

Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Trainers uk

in News 07.03.2016 08:12
von panda | 175 Beiträge | 15750 Punkte

One additional word of caution I¡¯ll add nike air max 2015 men uk ¨C should you decide to give these shoes a try, I¡¯m guessing that given the lack of heel cushion, they¡¯ll require a slow break-in period to avoid injury for those not used to running in this type of shoe ¨C same caution applies to shoes like the Vibram Fivefingers (check out my podcast episode on barefoot/minimalist running caution).

Two weeks ago I got an email from Golden Harper, one of the founders of Altra, asking if I had any interest in trying out a near-production sample of the Altra The One2 (the shoe comes out in May). I¡¯d seen images of the shoe, and it was clear that it was going to be very different from the original. I agreed, and he sent me a pair ¨C they arrived at my doorstep last week. My understanding is that the pair I have is not a production pair ¨C some modifications will be made to the upper, which I¡¯ll try to explain below.

There is minimal structure to the upper over the forefoot, just a few welded overlays. One possible point nike air max 2015 uk women sale of concern is that I am seeing some tearing of the upper just in front of the arch on my right foot (see image below). In fairness, I¡¯m not sure if this is due to wear and tear from running, or if I might have snagged the upper on something. There is no evidence of tearing on the left shoe. I¡¯d be interested to hear if anyone else has experienced this? I¡¯m hoping I just snagged it as I¡¯d hate to see an upper flaw ruin an otherwise solid shoe.

The place where the Kinvara deviates most from a truly minimalist shoe is in the midsole cushioning (the red portion of the sole) ¨C the cushion in the Kinvara is downright thick. While this might make true minimalist runners shy away, I suspect it will maintain the feel of a more traditional shoe for those using the Kinvara as a first foray into a lightweight trainer. Wearing the Kinvara, it feels cushy, and the forefoot does ride a bit higher above the ground than some other shoes. If you want a firm shoe like a traditional racing flat, this is probably not the best choice.

So what does the Fresh Foam feel like? To me it actually feels like a semi-firm, responsive lightweight trainer. I¡¯ve put about 55 miles on my pair (these were a personal purchase at my local running store), including a long run of 16 miles, and have come away quite impressed with nearly everything except for the fit up front (which I¡¯ve managed to make work via an insole swap ¨C see below).

My problem with Altra i nike air max 95 men uk sale n the past is that most of the shoes I¡¯ve tried were too firm and too stiff. The original Instinct and it¡¯s sequel (Instinct 1.5) were good examples ¨C I enjoyed both shoes for casual wear, but the full coverage rubber outsole, firm midsole, and lack of flex grooves made the sole feel like a slab under my foot. I felt similarly about the Torin even though it was softer, and never ran much in it. Of all of the Altra shoes I¡¯ve tried, I got along best with the Superior nike air max 95 women uk , mainly because it flexed better than most of the others.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Clementine
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 578 Gäste und 23 Mitglieder, gestern 936 Gäste und 25 Mitglieder online.