headerimg

roshe run chaussures homme

in News 11.03.2016 10:55
von yan123 | 151 Beiträge | 13590 Punkte

I did do a lot of damage to my pinky toenails though, so I had some concerns. And at 11.5 ozs., this is a pretty heavy shoe when every minute will matter. I also reverted to form and picked up some Asics GEL-1150¡¯s as my second pair, and frankly found them uninspiring and thus limited to runs of 10 miles or less.

I¡¯ve been considering some Altra Torin 1.5s which just came out. They are also billed as high cushion. How would this shoe fit in with the ones you have listed, and why would Altra have 2 high cushion shoes like this in their offerings? They look fairly normal to me and I¡¯ve been wanting to try some Altras, currently I¡¯m running in Merrel Bare Access.

Once they stopped the treadmill I hopped off and tried to rip off the mask so I could get some air ¨C don¡¯t think I was supposed to do that! I took a few minutes chaussures nike air max 90 to recover and got a printout of my data ¨C my VO2max came out at 50.5 ml oxygen/min/Kg. Not particularly special, but not bad either. One thing that didn¡¯t register for me until today is that VO2max is dependent on the body weight you record prior to the test (i.e., the Kg part of the ml O2/min/Kg), so small fluctuations in weight can slightly alter your specific VO2max value. I figure if I drop another 30 pounds of body fat so that I look the part of an elite marathoner my VO2 max will be something to talk about!

Great review .: but I¡¯m curious what u mean when u say it¡¯s not a fast shoe? Personally I have been running in free¡¯s for 4 years and do 40 miles a week .. They hold up .. Last month I did my 1st sub 4 hour marathon and a 43 min 10k in them ¡­ Just sayin ?? or wondering ..

So, when I planned my first marathon (and the next several after that), I wanted a lighter shoe to provide a little boost, even if only mentally. I think they offered less stability than the Asics but with decent cushioning ¨C but who knows. They worked, and I reached my first BQ in 2002 at Chicago using them.

I recently purchased a pair of Nike Lunarglide 5¡¯s for a consulting project that nike femme air max 90 pas cher I was working on. I didn¡¯t really know much about the shoe, and it¡¯s not one that I¡¯d considered before because it has a bit more heel to forefoot drop than I typically like in a running shoe. But, when I tried them on at a nearby Nike outlet I was intrigued. Great looking shoe, very well made, super comfortable upper, and a nice cushy sole (the latter tends to work well for me). They did fit a bit snug through the midfoot, but I couldn¡¯t help but take them ou nike homme roshe run t on a ¡°real¡± run (i.e., not while filming on treadmill).

nach oben springen

Besucher
Aeeniwo9471, sooo

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Aeeniwo9471
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 217 Gäste und 13 Mitglieder, gestern 1166 Gäste und 1 Mitglied online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 29561 Themen und 30491 Beiträge.

Heute waren 13 Mitglieder Online:
Aeeniwo9471, EthanJames, kkonald536407, Labi1995, lingrongai, marktouo, martin8423, Meeniwo9471, mmotony2017, SheriseSH, sooo, xiao12345, yaya2017