headerimg

nike free 3.0 flyknit

in News 12.03.2016 07:31
von yanda | 107 Beiträge | 9630 Punkte

Run Performance

The remainder of the upper is soft Nike Air Max Classic BW 91 Mens and flexible, and the interior is super comfortable and suitable for sockless wear. The laces are slightly offset to the side, and loop through flywire bands that help to lock the middle of the foot down. The mesh over the forefoot has a bit of give/stretch ¨C very nice.

My guess is that people with narrow feet, or those who have a relatively low-volume forefoot will not have a problem and the Free 5.0 2014 will work fine. My feet are average width (I can fit fine into most racing flats, which tend to be narrow), but may be slightly higher volume than average (i.e., taller top to bottom). Thus, the circumference of my foot in this area exceeds the circumference of the tunnel created by this restrictive overlay, and thus it¡¯s a no-go for me. So my rec would be that if you have a wide foot, or a thick foot from top t nike air max 90 men's running shoe o bottom, these shoes may not work out for you either (and if you had a problem with the forefoot band on the NB MT10, stay away for sure!). Narrow or low volume, you¡¯re probably good to go.

A quick comment on durability. After about 30 miles of running and extensive casual wear the soles of the Free 5.0 look pretty good. The only exception is that one of the black outsole patches near the heel has worn down on one side to reveal a different colored rubber below (I¡¯m a bit of a scuffer). I don¡¯t expect this will be a problem from a functional standpoint, but you may not get hundreds of miles out of a shoe like this that has such a small amount of rubber on the sole.

Many runners choose a moderately cushioned shoe to transition toward more minimal footwear figuring that it is a safer approach than jumping right into a shoe with no cushion at all. Because of this, the authors were interested in determining if running in a cushioned ¡°minimalist¡± shoe might more closely simulate barefoot-like running mechanics than a more traditionally cushioned shoe. To address this, they recruited 14 heel-striking runners and had them run in both the Nike Pegasus and the Nike Free 3.0. The Pegasus has about 20mm more cushion in the heel, and the cushionin nike free 4.0 flyknit g in the Peg is also significantly softer than that of the Free. Each runner ran two 10-minute trials on an instrumented treadmill, one in each shoe, and biomechanical measures were recorded near the beginning and end of the trials to see if acclimation time to the shoes had any effect.

Contrary to expectations, step rate (both shoes just under 170 steps/min), step length, and foot inclination at foot strike did not differ between the two shoes. Even more unexpected was the fact that ankle dorsiflexion, vertical impact peak, and vertical loadin nike free 3.0 flyknit g rate were all significantly higher in the Nike Free 3.0.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: DoreenPP
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 595 Gäste und 6 Mitglieder, gestern 725 Gäste und 18 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 26876 Themen und 27628 Beiträge.

Heute waren 6 Mitglieder Online:
DoreenPP, Eli93, goldengooseroll, jordanss123, mmogonba2017, rsgolecuicui