headerimg

Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Trainers uk

in News 12.03.2016 07:37
von yanda | 107 Beiträge | 9630 Punkte

8. Wore them out and about today to my Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse women sale son¡¯s teeball game and to the supermarket. They¡¯re very comfortable, and felt great on gravel, grass and rocky dirt. Just enough sole to make walking on gravel and rocks tolerable.

The Gel Lyte33 is not the only low drop, lightweight shoe on the way from Asics. They are responding to the popularity of the lightweight category amongst trail runners by releasing the Gel-Fuji Racer, and 8.7 oz trail shoe with a rock plate and a 6mm offset. For more details on the Gel Fuji-Racer, check out this blog post about the Fuji Racer over at Running Warehouse.

My take? Low drop, lightweight shoes like the Brooks Pure series and Saucony Kinvara/Mirage have done so well that Asics couldn¡¯t help but jump into the market. Nike Air Max 2015 uk sale It¡¯s good business. In fact, as I wrote yesterday, the Nike Free Run+ is one of the top 5 selling athletic shoes of any kind in the US right now ¨C that might explain the rather striking similarity in sole appearance between the Gel Lyte33 and the Free (see below):

With the change in sole comes a change in purpose for this shoe. The original Altra The One was more a firm racing flat, whereas the One2 is more of a lightweight trainer/distance racer. This isn¡¯t a shoe I¡¯d choose for my next 5K, but it¡¯s a shoe I¡¯d definitely consider for a marathon. I did do a few sprints in them at the end of one of my runs, and they were fine, but top speed is not what this shoe is built for.

The Asics Gel Lyte33 v3 is available for purchase at Running Warehouse (currently on sale), Zappos, and Amazon.com. Outside the US they can be purchased at Millet Sports.

The tagline that New Balance has chosen in marketing the Fresh Foam is ¡°Experience the Science of Soft.¡± This suggests that the shoe is going to offer a cushy ride, and it has resulted in some people (probably me included) thinking that the shoe is New Balance¡¯s answer to maximalist running. In fairness, New Balance would probably not agree with this positioning, and on their product page for the Fresh Foam they do say ¡°With a lower midsole for a more natural underfoot feel, the Fresh Foam is incredibly sof freeruns.uk t yet stable¡­¡± So is it soft and cushy? Maximal? Natural?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Uytsiucoui
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 77 Gäste , gestern 835 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 29585 Themen und 30515 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: