headerimg

Nike Air Max 90

in News 12.03.2016 07:39
von kjkojogh | 7 Beiträge | 630 Punkte

Nike Wildhorse II Medial:Specs The Nike Wildhorse 2 is a Nike Free Run 3 4mm drop trail shoe (22mm heel, 18mm forefoot) that weighs in at 9.3 oz in men’s size 9 (specs via Running Warehouse). I presume that the 10-14 printed on the medial sole near the heel refers to midsole heights and does not include the insole or outsole. I purchased a size 10.5, which is a half size up from my normal (but seems to be becoming my new normal!). Upper and Fit:First things first, this is a great looking shoe. Nike almost always nails it with looks, and the Wildhorse 2 is no exception. I’m a fan of the blue and orange color combo on my pair, and love them as a casual shoe as well as for running (I wore them for about 30-40 miles of walking at the Disney World parks a few weeks ago…).

Conclusion

Nike Free 5.0 2015 sole Scientific studies have actually found that people transitioning to Frees can experience higher impact loading due to the reduced amount of cushion, and another study found that runners transitioning into Frees had higher injury rates than those transitioning into either the Nike Pegasus or Vibram Fivefingers. This points to the potential risk Nike Free 3.0 of a moderately cushioned shoe like the Free 5.0. There is enough cushion that it probably won’t stimulate a major change in your stride, but there is probably less cushion than you are used to having to deal with the impacts of running. As such, it is suggested that you use some caution when beginning to run in a shoe like the Free 5.0.

Sometimes, however, a particular problem can benefit from advice provided by other runners who might have dealt with a similar issue. My hope in posting the following story is that someone who has experienced or is knowledgeable about what Allan is going through might be able to provide some helpful advice.

I immediately began to think, “yes, Brooks Launch it is!” but he did restrain me a bit by steering me towards a few options that at least offered some cushioning. We started with the new Brooks Ghost 3. I liked them, but they were a bit heavy (weighing in at 11 ozs.) and a bit snug. We then tried the Mizuno Wave Rider 13. Definitely lighter, and I could particularly notice the reduced height of the heel. I had a similar impression with the Asics DS-Trainers. However, things still felt a bit snug, and when I mentioned my concerns about my toenails, Vince asked “was it your pinky?” Upon my “yes” answer, he responded, “well, then you need a wide shoe. “ If the shoes were too short, you’d have issues in your big toe. I had never considered this before. Wow, what a V8 moment (and you’d think my podiatrist would have pointed that out to me)!

Performance I’ve honestly found it really hard to not pull these shoes out for most of my recent runs (though the Saucony Kinvara 5 is giving them a run for the money as curren t favorites). I’ve run just over 40 miles in them so far, with a max long run of 14 miles. I’ve run from easy pace down to 5K pace. They’ve worked well for just about everything. I’d have no hesitation in taking them beyond 14 miles in a single run, I might even consider them for a marathon. They are a bit too flexible for my taste for speed or a 5K, and the sole grooves would probably collect too much debris for off-road use, but they are versatile enough t Nike Air Max 90 o handle just about anything else I could throw at them.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fbbfcc
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 31 Gäste und 14 Mitglieder, gestern 1272 Gäste und 14 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 34353 Themen und 35921 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: