headerimg

Nike Free 3.0 Pas Cher France

in News 12.03.2016 07:41
von kjkojogh | 7 Beiträge | 630 Punkte

Nike Free Run+ ReviewIf you are already a Nike Free 3.0 minimalist runner and prefer shoes with minimal cushioning and as little heel as possible, the Free Run+ is probably not a great choice. However, I find it to be a good shoe for recovery runs and long runs, and nearly chose it as my shoe for my BQ marathon attempt a few weeks back (I opted for the Kinvara). I’ve run long runs in them with little issue, and did a half marathon simulation in 1:35 during my last training cycle and they felt great. For an all-out, marathon length race I like a shoe to have a bit more cushion and don’t mind a slight heel lift, so the Free Run+ fits the bill better than most shoes out there.

Nike Wildhorse 3 Trail Conclusion If you are a fan of the fit and feel of earlier versions of the Wildhorse or Terra Kiger but feel the need for a bit more protection, the Wildhorse 3 is Nike Free 5.0 + a great choice. If you want to stick with less shoe, the Terra Kiger 3 stays at 4mm drop and has less midsole stack. I think the move to differentiate the two shoes was a wise one, and allows for more customization of shoe to specific trail needs. I’ll hopefully have a review of the Terra Kiger 3 up sometime this summer, stay tuned!

If you like a trail shoe with a low volume yet wide forefoot, lugs that can handle both road and trail miles, and a heel that is forgiving with a bit of bounce, the Wildhorse would be a great choice. I just signed up for a 10 mile trail race in May and the Wildhorse is likely the shoe I will wear on race day – it has served me very well this winter and I expect that it will handle bare trails as well as, if not better than the snow and ice I have been subjecting it to.

Nike Wildhorse II Medial Specs The Nike Wildhorse 2 is a 4mm drop trail shoe (22mm heel, 18mm forefoot) that weighs in at 9.3 oz in men’s size 9 (specs via Running Warehouse). I presume that the 10-14 printed on the medial sole near the heel refers to midsole heights and does not include the insole or outsole. I purchased a size 10.5, which is Nike Free 6.0 a half size up from my normal (but seems to be becoming my new normal!).

Specs

Nike Free 3.0 2015 Toe Spring One final comment on fit – you will probably notice from the images of this shoe that it appears to have a pretty substantial amount of toe spring. The reason for this is the tension in the knit upper combined with the flexiblity of the sole. It flattens out once your foot is in the shoe – the foot stretches the upper and weight pushes the sole flat. I hav Nike Air Max 90 e not had any issues with this aspect of the shoe.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Stradivarvor
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 421 Gäste und 29 Mitglieder, gestern 1036 Gäste und 6 Mitglieder online.