headerimg

Adidas Gazelle OG Homme Vente

in News 25.03.2016 04:22
von yanda | 107 Beiträge | 9630 Punkte

4. Nike Terra Kiger 3 Adidas ZX Flux Femme Pas Cher and Wildhorse 3, Summer 2015 ¨C I know they are coming, but don¡¯t have much info at this time. I¡¯ve heard, but not confirmed, details of the Kiger remaining as the speedy shoe in the line with a 4mm drop and re-worked outsole and slightly different upper. The Wildhorse 3 is supposedly moving to 8mm drop with an added rockplate on a somewhat redesigned outsole. No pictures availble at this time aside from the Instagram snapshop above. Update: Running Warehouse recently posted preview videos of the Wildhorse and Kiger 3 ¨C you can see them below:

10. Saucony Nomad TR, Summer 2015 ¨C I¡¯ve run in a couple versions of the Saucony Peregrine a couple years back and tried on the Kinvara TR, but Saucony¡¯s last shape has always been a tad too straight and pointed for my tastes. Apparently the Nomad TR is on a new, more anatomical last and I like the looks of it overall. At 9.2 oz, it should be a lighter weight option similar to a NB 980 trail, and it¡¯s the best looking trail shoe that Saucony has put forth in a while.

6. adidas adizero XT 5, Available Now ¨C As mentioned above, the adizero XT has tried to fill the lightweight spot in adidas¡¯ (rather sparse IMO) trail lineup, but has fallen short in the past. The XT 3 was pretty chunky and the XT 4, while having promise, was weighed down a bit by a pretty heavily lugged outsole. The XT 5 goes back to what has worked in the road market for adidas, which I wish they would do more often, and comes away as a trail version of the pre-Boost adios (adios 2) since it still uses adiprene instead of the more recently popular Boost. The nice thing, however, is they retail for $100 and keep things simple without cutting any corners. I¡¯ve just recently run in a pair and came away super impressed with the very light and responsive ride. It feels how I always wished the New Balance 100 series felt¡­marathon shoe geometries with some decent trail rubber. Only issue I¡¯ve seen is limited availability. I had to order mine directly from adidas here and haven¡¯t seen them much elsewhere in the US. Possible review forthcoming.

3. inov-8 Race Ultra 270, Available Now ¨C I was pleased with the Race Ultra 290 when I tried them last fall, and was therefore very much looking forward to the lighter and lower drop (4mm) RU270. I bought a pair and I¡¯ve already raced 50k in them and am pretty impressed overall. A very versatile shoe with more road shoe-like geometry than the Trailroc 245, but with nearly all of the latter¡¯s positive qualities retained with a touch more cushion at a very similar weight. Quite the feat I think and one that, especially if the Terraclaws mentioned above turn out good, will make the loss of the Trailroc much easier to bear. The Race Ultra 270 covers hardpack terrain (and even road) much better than the Trailroc and yet still handles technical trail quite well. If you liked the Trailroc 245, be sure to check this one out. Full review coming soon.

1. adidas adizero XT/Prime Boost, Summer 2015 ¨C The XT has been in adidas¡¯ trail lineup for a little while, and though it is designed to be a lighter trail shoe (usually the lightest in adidas¡¯ typically more bulky trail lineup), I think they have fallen short of that a bit until the latest XT 5 (see #6 below; it feels more like a trail version of the adios). The newest XT looks to continue that trend and adds Boost, full Continental rubber, and even offers a Primeknit version that I¡¯m really looking forward to trying. The latter is of particular interest to me since I like to run sockless, and many of adidas¡¯ shoes tend to use stitched overlays and not always the softest mesh. Check out Sam Winebaum¡¯s full writeup on them here. The Raven Boost and Response Boost that Sam has pictured also interest me, but details are sparse and they look to be heavier shoes.

3. inov-8 Race Ultra 270, Available Now ¨C I was pleased with the Race Ultra 290 when I tried them last fall, and was therefore very much looking forward to the lighter and lower drop (4mm) RU270. I bought a pair and I¡¯ve already raced 50k in them and am pretty impressed overall. A very versatile shoe with Adidas Adi Ease Homme France more road shoe-like geometry than the Trailroc 245, but with nearly all of the latter¡¯s positive qualities retained with a touch more cushion at a very similar weight. Quite the feat I think and one that, especially if the Terraclaws mentioned above turn out good, will make the loss of the Trailroc much easier to bear. The Race Ultra 270 covers hardpack terrain (and even road) much better than the Trailroc and yet still handles technical trail quite well. If you liked the Trailroc 245, be sur Adidas Gazelle OG Homme Vente e to check this one out. Full review coming soon.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: katebirn
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 879 Gäste und 21 Mitglieder, gestern 720 Gäste und 1 Mitglied online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 25536 Themen und 26228 Beiträge.

Heute waren 21 Mitglieder Online:
bbsbe, caicai2017, chengjiayim, cigssale, dariojohn, ding0728, DMT, gigilovse@msgsafe.io, gioielli34, jiaoshenme, katebirn, mmoalex, mmocs, mmogonba2017, mmotony2017, rsgolecuicui, Sebahtstian, sooo, sweet, Vivian123, yaya2017