headerimg

Nike Free 5.0 Women's Lightweight

in News 26.03.2016 13:01
von weida | 115 Beiträge | 10500 Punkte

Given that it is essentially a sock Nike Air Max Mens 90 UK Outlet with a sole, sockless wear is a perfectly viable option with this shoe (though removal of the tag from the insole might help avoid some friction).My favorite thing about the upper of this shoe is the fact that it is super easy to slip on without messing with the laces. In fact, I haven¡¯t touched the laces since the first time I put the shoes on my feet. You can simply grab the upper behind the heel, stretch it back, then slide your foot in. Love this, and makes it a super easy shoe to get on and off for casual wear.

I bought a pair of the Free 5.0+ sometime last summer and ran in them several times. For some reason I never got around to doing a review, but lately I¡¯ve been pulling them out more frequently for casual use. I figured I might as well write something up after a refresher run. So, I took them out for 5 miles yesterday and wanted to share my thoughts since my guess is they will soon be on clearance with a new version (Free 5.0 v2) apparently comin Nike Air Max 90 Womens g soon. Comparison of Free 3.0 and 5.0 Let¡¯s start by going through the major differences between the 5.0 and the 3.0 v5

The upper mesh is open in the midfoot and forefoot to provide for some air flow. Unlike the new Free 3.0 Flyknit, which I have heard fits fairly tightly, the 4.0 has a traditional tongue, and I think this allows for better customization of fit. I¡¯ve run sockless in the shoes a few times and have had a bit of abrasion on one run near the midfoot/arch (maybe from one of the Flywire bands?), but this has been inconsistent. May have just been a hot day with more sweat leading to chafe. No issues at all while wearing socks (side note ¨C these shoes seem to hold a stink when you use them sockless).

The majority of the sole is exposed midsole cushion, so you can barely hear your footfalls while running in them ¨C I love a silent shoe! The tradeoff to this design is that there is minimal outsole coverage ¨C rubber pods are only present at the back outer heel and under the big toe. As such, sole durability is something to keep an eye on if you tend to be a scuffer. Interestingly, my wear pattern only seems to be from the anteriormost heel pod forward through the midfoot ¨C much more of a midfoot landing wear pattern than I tend to observe in most other shoes that I run in.

If you want a minimally structured shoe that feels like an extension of your foot but retains solid cushioning, the Free 3.0 would be one of my top recommendations. If you are new to this type of shoe, I would recommend a slow transitio Nike Air Max 2015 Cheap Sale n due to the extreme flexibility and minimal structure of the upper.

I was recently contacted by Nike about the new Free line, and they sent along a pairs of the 2015 Free 3.0 and 4.0 for me to test out. I¡¯ve now been running in the 3.0 for several weeks, and it¡¯s time for a review. (Disclosure: The shoes reviewed here are media samples provided free of charge by the manufacturer.)Per Running Warehouse, the Free 3.0 Flyknit weighs in at 7.1 oz in men¡¯s size 9. Sole stack heights are 2 Nike Air Max 2015 Men's UK Outlet 1 mm heel, 17 mm forefoot for a drop of 4mm.

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 13 Gäste sind Online:
sooo

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: lijfrebfhgve
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 92 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder, gestern 755 Gäste und 17 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 24543 Themen und 25182 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
mmotony2017, sooo