headerimg

Ray Ban Jackie Ohh Pas Cher

in News 02.04.2016 11:40
von panda | 175 Beiträge | 15750 Punkte

As the temperature Ray Ban Highstreet Pas Cher drops more and more new fall/winter collections blow into Eyegoodies. The latest arrivals come by way of New York based Illesteva.Among our favorites added to the lineup are new incarnations of the fan favorite style Milan, appropriately named the Milan 3 and Milan 4. The same shape and proportions as the Milan except featuring only a single bridge, offering a more minimalist contemporary take.

Some cool subtle touches include: ¡°Veni Vidi Vici¡± (Latin for: I came,I saw, I conquered¡±) on the inner left temple. As well as McNairy¡¯s signature ¡°TCMB¡±(Taking Care of Ray Ban Jackie Ohh Pas Cher Mother #&@%-ing Business) on the inner temple tip and behind the bridge.

The classic 1950¡¯s /60¡¯s Ray Ban Club Master started popping up everywhere in 2008/2009. They are now available in 9 colors total. New for summer 2009 they are offered in All American: Red, White, and Blue. Safari style earth tones : Brown, Beige, and Green* .Plus the sweetly sublime purple and white*.

The new ¡°colorized¡± campaign for the original Wayfarer (RB2140) has been a huge success! Ray Ban not only continues to add more colors to Ray Ban Jackie Ohh RB4098 the Wayfarer, but also adds a variety of colors to some of their other classic models.

From dramatic cat-eye¡¯s, such as the new ¡°Starburst¡±, to one of a kind round designs (¡°Maze¡±), and something in between (¡°Flowerpatch¡±), there is no shortage of showstoppers.

Now, new for 2015 the round shades return with an assortment of new color options, from the timeless gold with G15(grey green) lenses, to vibrant pop color mirrored lenses which are also polarized. There is also a new Round Metal foldable version , that quickly and neatly folds dow Ray Ban Justin Pas Cher n into a small leather pouch for easy transport and storage.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: lijfrebfhgve
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 88 Gäste und 1 Mitglied, gestern 755 Gäste und 17 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 24543 Themen und 25182 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
mmotony2017