headerimg

Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses

in News 02.04.2016 11:46
von panda | 175 Beiträge | 15750 Punkte

¡°Desert sunsets are reflected in the rayban2016.cc Mellow Yellow acetate and in the gentle graduated hues of paprika red, cinnamon brown and deep blue. Sunkissed whites and Gold rolled onto tortoiseshell warm the senses while the gentle colours fig, honey and cumin whet the appetite.¡±

Part of Cutler and Gross¡® Spring Summer 2012 range the ¡°Hong Kong Motorcycle Club¡± is a new premium and exclusive men¡¯s collection.

¡°I work in the old, organic way.¡± says Ponnusamy.¡°I design using only a pad and pencil in order to feel each line of the frame. It takes a lot longer than using a computer because I¡¯m forever erasing and then remarking the page until I get it right. But Cheap Sunglasses I just love the way this allows the frame to slowly come alive as I get to know every line intimately.¡±

As always each is style is perfectly executed using the best materials, notable technical features include: Italian or Japanese aged acetate, real hand-drilled riveted hinges plated in gold and silver for strength/durability, and American Glass lenses with a back anti-reflective coating for superb optics.

The Ray Ban Folding Aviator sunglasses are the same exact classic proportions as the original RB 3025. But has hinges discreetly placed on the bridge and temples which allows it to fold down neatly into a compact case¨C perfect for easy storage and transport.

With a touch of nostalgia Cutler and Gross introduces several one of a kind shapes of both sun and optical this season. Thought Cheap Oakley Sunglasses s of Chinese engravings, the warm colors of sculpted wood, jasmine tea leaves, and the fragrance of mango and lychee give rise to stunning colors such as: ¡°Rose Chinoise¡± a beautiful soft pink, vibrant ¡°China Blue¡±, ¡°Veneer¡±, and ¡°Lychee¡±. As always, the quality and craftsmanship of each frame is remarkable and at the absolute highest possible standard. From the materials to the sizing and proportions, each subtle detail is perfectly executed, such as the signature engraving pattern on the ¡°1053¡å model, or the filigree etched metal work an Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses d brow bar on their ¡°1055¡å aviator model, among our favorites.

nach oben springen

Besucher
Vivian123, mmocs

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: petererwin4
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 58 Gäste und 3 Mitglieder, gestern 708 Gäste und 20 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 24350 Themen und 24988 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online:
mmocs, mmocsteamvip, Vivian123