headerimg

Nike Air Max 2015 Men sale

in News 04.04.2016 13:26
von weida | 115 Beiträge | 10500 Punkte

I was recently contacted by Nike about the new Free line, and they sent along a pairs of the 2015 Free 3.0 and 4.0 for me to test out. I¡¯ve now been running in the 3.0 for several weeks, and it¡¯s time for a review. (Disclosure: The shoes reviewed here are media samples provided free of charge by the manufacturer.)

As for durability, there is not a lot of rubber on the sole of this shoe ¨C just a few small patches around the heel and under the big toe. Wear after about 30 miles of running and considerable casual use has been minimal so far. Interestingly, I saw a fair amount of wear on the heel rubber of the 5.0 after similar mileage. This has not happened in the 3.0, and I think it may be due to the more rounded sole in the heel region of this shoe (see photo above) ¨C it doesn¡¯t catch the ground a Nike Air Max 90 uk sale s easily as that of the 5.0 (I tend to scuff a bit on the outer heel).

Conclusion

What frustrates me about this is that the shoe otherwise looks and feels great. I love the new sole, and the forefoot is roomy and has a nice stretchy feel to it. What¡¯s more, the problem could be so easily fixed by just adding a gap of stretchy material into the overlay strap (maybe at the base of the lace row) to allow expansion for a higher volume foot. Seems like something that should have been caught and fixed in the development process. I¡¯m hopeful that the Flyknit upper on the new Free 4.0 will perform better. We¡¯ll see!One of my favorite running shoes from last year was the Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit. In fact, the 4.0 Flyknit might be my favorite Free of all-time ¨C my only real complaint was that the lacing put a bit of pressure on the top of my foot with extended wear.

When you¡¯re in the business of writing about running shoes, it pays to be quick about sharing thoughts on new shoe releases, particularly when the release involves one of the top-selling shoes in the country (world?). This week Nike launched the 2014 Free line, and my plan was to pick up a pair right awa Nike Air Max 90 cheap sale y and fast-track a review (i.e., run in them pretty much exclusively for a week or two to get enough miles for a solid review).

My favorite thing about the upper of this shoe is the fact that it is super easy to slip on without messing with the laces. In fact, I haven¡¯t touched the laces since the first time I put the shoes on my feet. You can simply grab the upper behind the heel, stretch it back, then slide your foot in. Love this, and makes it a supe Nike Air Max 2015 uk sale r easy shoe to get on and off for casual wear.

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 8 Gäste sind Online:
sfgfhgfj

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Alfonso
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 223 Gäste und 1 Mitglied, gestern 1243 Gäste und 21 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 25496 Themen und 26187 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
sfgfhgfj