headerimg

Nike Air Max 2016 Homme Pascher

in News 05.04.2016 11:54
von yanda | 107 Beiträge | 9630 Punkte

I bought a pair rosherunmaxfr.cc of the Free 5.0+ sometime last summer and ran in them several times. For some reason I never got around to doing a review, but lately I¡¯ve been pulling them out more frequently for casual use. I figured I might as well write something up after a refresher run. So, I took them out for 5 miles yesterday and wanted to share my thoughts since my guess is they will soon be on clearance with a new version (Free 5.0 v2) apparently coming soon. Comparison of Free 3.0 and 5.0 Let¡¯s start by going through the major differences between the 5.0 and the 3.0 v5

The fit of the 5.0 works very well for me on the run. The heel and midfoot are locked down, and I get no abrasion from the lining of the upper. Very comfortable. I also love that the shoe has no heel counter, and this is a shoe I often recommend to people with insertional Achilles tendon issues due to this fact (no hard plastic insert to irritate the tendon from behind).

This is one area where I really think Nike did well with this shoe. Before getting to the good stuff, I shoul Nike Air Max 2016 Flyknit Pascher d mention that I had to cut the arch area away on the sockliner/footbed because it seemed to cause blisters on my arch at times. I did this on the Kiger and Kiger 2 as well ¨C since the interiors of all three of the Nike shoes are completely seamless it appears to be a footbed-specific issue. Not a problem overall because it is fixed very easily with some scissors. It¡¯s just somewhat annoying to have to do this to every new Nike shoe that I buy.

Regarding fit, the Peg 31 fits my average width feet snugly but not uncomfortably in my usual size 10. I typically go up a half size in Nikes (e.g., all Nike Frees), but that was not necessary in these. I did find the forefoot a bit constricting in terms of volume while sitting, but once you stand up you compress the sole a bit and it opens things up. I also swapped out the included insole for a thinner one for my first few runs to break the shoe in a bit, then put the original insole back in. This is a practice I often adopt in shoes with a slightly tight fit.

My first experience with the Nike Pegasus came when I bought a pair of the Peg 29 for a consulting project I was working on. I tried them on at a Nike outlet and was surprised by how comfortable they were (I often have trouble with Nike¡¯s being too narrow). They had a very soft feel underfoot, and I couldn¡¯t help but take them for a run. On the run they felt great, but I started to experience some abrasion along the ball behind my right big toe. This is very common for me in shoes that have a soft forefoot ¨C I ten Nike Air Max 2016 Femme Pascher d to pronate more on my right side and have a tendency to cave in the inner border of shoes with soft forefoot midsoles. You can see this phenomenon in action in the video below:

One thing to consider with regard to the air unit in the heel is that because it has some give, and the heel tends to sink in, I suspect that this shoe is functionally almost a zero drop shoe. In fact, among trail shoe I have run in I¡¯d compare it most closely to shoes like th Nike Air Max 2016 Homme Pascher e Altra Superior or Lone Peak, or maybe the Topo MT.

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 11 Gäste sind Online:
calciocamicia

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: zaqmarcus
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 242 Gäste und 11 Mitglieder, gestern 633 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 23268 Themen und 23901 Beiträge.

Heute waren 11 Mitglieder Online:
calciocamicia, chengjiayim, lauradiarte, mandyififa, melting, mmogonba2017, rsgolecuicui, sooo, Vivian123, yaya2017, zaqmarcus