headerimg

goedkope nike free nederland

in News 09.04.2016 14:39
von yanda | 107 Beiträge | 9630 Punkte

A third change nike air max 90 dames to the upper is that Saucony beefed up the ankle collar with a bit more cushion and a softer lining (see photo below). I really like the feel of the new collar, and the same material also lines the underside of the tongue. I think the beefing up of this area might be part of the reason why people have said the K5 looks a bit more trainery than previous versions. The height of the internal plastic heel counter has been increased a bit, but it didn¡¯t bother me (it¡¯s pretty flexible, not hard plastic).

After 40 miles in the Kinvara 5, I¡¯m pretty confident that they will wind up on my list of top shoes of 2014. I might go so far as to say that this is my favorite Kinvara so far. After a disappointing iteration in v4, my old friend has returned in top form ¨C the Kinvara is back!

One of my favorite shoes last year was the Asics Hyper Speed 6. It was one of those shoes that matched my personal preferences almost perfectly: lightweight, softish heel, responsiv goedkope nike free nederland e forefoot, simple construction. Just a great, all-around shoe.

Here¡¯s where things get interesting. After the initial contact about trying out these shoes, I received an email from Kurt, the technical lead involved with their design. Turns out that he was a long-time Nike employee, and was involved in the Nike Free project (though I don¡¯t run much in the Frees these days, the Free 3.0 was my first ¡°minimal¡± shoe and a longtime personal favorite). This was a nice change from my usually interaction with shoe companies (where I mostly talk to PR folks), and it¡¯s the first time I¡¯ve actually been directly in touch with someone involved with the design and construction of a running shoe for a large shoe company. Kurt has been surprisingly open and honest about the challenges that Skechers faces in the performance running niche, and it seems that he and a few others were only fairly recently brought in from places like Nike to build Skechers offerings and reputation in this area.

I tend to think we should encourage form like that adopted when barefoot or something close to that, and the sensation of rolling backward onto the heel doesn¡¯t simulate what it¡¯s like to be barefoot.

In general, I¡¯ll admit that my view of a midfoot strike differs a bit from that promoted by the rocker concept. I define a midfoot strike as simultaneous contact of the heel and the pad under the fifth metatarsal. If you look at a pressure tracing for a midfoot strike, it starts right about where you have th nike roshe run heren e midfoot pods on your shoe, but I think that¡¯s because those tracings average out the pressure distributed simultaneously at the heel and under the fifth met. As such, I¡¯m a bit skeptical of building up a shoe under the midfoot since it¡¯s not so much that this is the spot at which you want to contact, but that it¡¯s the midpoint between the actual contact points under the heel and forefoot. I think the phrase ¡°midfoot strike¡± is actually a bit of a misnomer, and that ¡°full-foot¡± might be nike air max thea nederland a better descriptor of landing along that entire lateral margin simultaneously.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LisaDaleg
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 751 Gäste und 22 Mitglieder, gestern 561 Gäste und 22 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken