headerimg

Acheter Nike Blazer Basse

in News 26.04.2016 08:08
von yan123 | 151 Beiträge | 13590 Punkte

While the Elite 7 is Nike Dunk Sky Hi Femmes designed as an uptempo running shoe, its stack height is somewhat substantial. Additionally, while the midsole material is firmer than, say the Pegasus 31, it is not as firm as most racing shoes. The shoe is fairly stiff longitudinally though, and that, combined with the ¡°crash rails¡± on the lateral side of the shoe, give the ride a rolling feel (akin to, but not as pronounced as, a Pearl Izumi N1/N2). While this may or may not be a good thing, depending on your preference, the end result is that the shoe is not that flexible, but still runs fairly nimbly despite the lack of flexibility. It has a zoom air unit in the forefoot, along with a solid patch of rubber outsole on the forefoot, which provides great protection across the metatarsals. That protection is no doubt the best feature of the ride for me; lots of help for tired feet without the weight of a full blown trainer.Internally, the Wildhorse upper is almost completely seamless from the midfoot forward ¨C there is just a bit of stitching at the junction of the midfoot and forefoot on each side. The interior lining is a soft, sock-like mesh and seems like it could handle sockless running without too much issue (have not tried this myself yet ¨C too cold up here). One issue I did have initially was some friction at the back of the heel associated with heel slippage. I was worried that I might get some blistering, but the problem seemed to resolve itself after a few runs.

My typical way of dealing with winter running given the conditions I face is to switch to trail shoes. A trail shoe with decent lugs allows me to stay on the icy sidewalks, which is preferable to risking my life on the road. This winter my trail shoe of choice has been the Nike Wildhorse 2. I¡¯ve been running regularly in this shoe since late January, and have now put enough miles on them to write up a review.

The sole of the 5.0 has the characteristic siping grooves that are featured on all Nike Free shoes. The sipes make for an extremely flexible sole that bends and rolls with ease. Your foot will basically do what it wants in this shoe, which could be either a good thing or a bad thing. I love a minimally controlling shoe so they work very well for me, but they can also exaggerate foot movement in some cases. For example, I filmed my wife running in an older version of the Frees and the sole flexibility tended to exaggerate her pronation on one side (she has a bunion on one side and tends to cave some shoes during late-stage pronation).

The forefoot is composed of engineered mesh that allows some stretch (see photo at left), which helps to improve the fit. Internally, the upper is lined by a bootie-like layer that is truly seamless from the midfoot forward. It¡¯s incredibly comfortable, and feels great without socks. The only problem I have had is some abrasion at the base of my big toenails on both sides ¨C I think this comes from some reinforcement of the upper over the big toe (I can¡¯t see it internally, but the material is slightly thicker in this area). Interestingly, I have only had this issue with the included insoles ¨C swapping them out for something thinner must create just enough space to reduce any rubbing that is occurring.

The upper of the Free 3.0 is about as minimal as you can get. It¡¯s a single piece, knit upper with Flywire extending from the sole to the lace attachments. There are only three lace loops on each side, and the laces are ver Nike Air Max Thea Femme France y thin. That¡¯s about it!

Per Running Warehouse, the Nike Free 5.0 2015 weighs in at 7.6 oz in men¡¯s size 9. Stack heights are 23mm heel, 15mm forefoot.I¡¯ll start by saying that the Free 5.0 is a ridiculously comfortable shoe, and I think this is part of what drives its popularity. Yes, they consistently look great. Yes, they come in a rainbow of colors. Yes, they have a swoosh on the side. But add in the fact that they feel like slippers on your feet and you have the makings o Nike Air Max 1 Pas Cher Soldes f a bestselling shoe for the masses.Nike Free 5.0 2015 top

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Anderem
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 512 Gäste und 14 Mitglieder, gestern 776 Gäste und 28 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 23250 Themen und 23883 Beiträge.

Heute waren 14 Mitglieder Online:
Anderem, candywu, chengjiayim, engelandshirts1, fangoo1021, genolenosan, goldengoosesites, Greggelf, gtfreewqouhy, kaixin123, kkwmay0907, Michael_Jack, rsgolecuicui, Vivian123