headerimg

I'm a fan of his, Huge fan of this business

in News 29.04.2016 09:12
von Leo Jordan | 1 Beitrag | 165 Punkte

Canadiens top Bruins 5

The Original Six rivals met at home of the defending Super Bowl champions for the NHL Winter Classic on Friday, And it was the visiting Canadiens and their locally grown goalie who was able to mimic the New England Patriots' success.

Wearing a mask decorated with a Patriots theme and autographed by their coach and qb, Mike Condon stopped 27 shots to help Montreal beat the Bruins 5 1 on Friday at the home of the reigning NFL champions.

"I'm pretty sure anything Tom Brady touches turns to gold, Said the Boston bred goalie whose father is a policeman who works a burglar alarm detail at Gillette Stadium during Patriots games. "i hope got some mojo on my helmet there. I'm a fan of his, Huge fan of this business, And I'm just grateful to pay respect to them on the ice,

Paul Byron won twice, And Brendan Gallagher returned from two broken fingers gain a goal and add an assist patriots pro shop authentic. David Desharnais and Max Pacioretty also scored typically Canadiens, Who passed Florida and moved into start in the Atlantic Division with 47 points.

Tuukka Rask ground to a halt 25 shots for the Bruins, And Matt Beleskey scored in the third period to avert the first shutout in Winter Classic tale. The four goal win was the for the event since it began in 2008.

Both goalies paid tribute to the Patriots and Brady on masks, And coach Claude Julien worked the Bruins bench in a hoodie straight from the wardrobe of his NFL version tom brady authentic jersey, cost Belichick.

Condon's mask had photograph of Brady and Belichick, New England's four Super Bowl trophies and his motto: "Do your livelihood, The two Patriots icons rewarded his loyalty by signing the backplate for him; Belichick even listed the team's four championships.

Condon shut out the Bruins for more than two periods, Gloving Ryan Spooner's arm shot with 0.1 seconds left in the second period guard a 3 0 lead.

"Anytime a player is heading back home, It's a special position for him, understood Montreal's Michel Therrien, Who also coached Pittsburgh to a win in the first Winter Classic in 2008 and is the first NHL coach to win twice malcolm butler white jersey. "And we all are happy about the way he played out,

Rask had Brady and stringent end Rob Gronkowski on his, together with scowling minuteman in black and gold, as opposed to the red, White and blue colours that the Patriots give to the Canadians.

But the Bruins fell to 0 1 in a building where the Patriots have lost only one meaningful game in many years.

"We definitely feel like we let everybody down, Bruins defenceman Dennis Seidenberg pronounced. "It was such a big accumulation. I'm sure everybody in here wanted to come out on the ice with a bit more jump and bring a little bit better effort rob gronkowski jersey 3xl. But that wasn't the particular today,

Before a group of 67,246 on a cloudy day with the temps for the opening faceoff at 40 degrees, The teams dodged the slushy ice that has got greeted other Winter Classic events, like old timers and women's exhibitions on Thursday. Organizers compensated for deficiency of snow in the Boston area so far this winter by spreading white, Puffy fabric with the football field.

But they couldn't are the cause of such a lacklustre effort from the Bruins, Who were facing their longtime rival with a chance to take over first instance in the Atlantic Division.

The Canadiens had beaten Boston seven plain times before a Bruins victory on Dec. 9, But Montreal had lost 11 of 13 heading to qualify for the New Year's Day game. Gallagher's return gave the Canadiens a boost and led their third goal.

With Montreal in your garage already ahead 2 0 late in the second period, Pacioretty tipped a sailing puck over to Gallagher, Who swiped it from the air and knocked it into the net. After Beleskey scored Boston's only goal four minutes from the third, Gallagher fed Pacioretty get back 4 1 with 11 minutes to play.

Byron added his second goal with 92 a while left to clinch it.

says: received Desharnais' first goal in 18 games.. Montreal outshot Boston 14 3 in the opening period. the road team has won six of the eight Winter Classics.. Rask took a shot off the shoulder midway through the third period and needed medical help, But he remained amongst gamers.. Gallagher had not took part in 17 games since Nov. 22 owing two broken fingers on his left hand.. The Bruins are the first team to host the Winter Classic twice. The 2010 game was at Fenway car park.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Alfonso
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 891 Gäste und 21 Mitglieder, gestern 701 Gäste und 24 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken