headerimg

Nike Blazer Basse Femmes

in News 02.05.2016 08:53
von yanda | 107 Beiträge | 9630 Punkte

I¡¯ve been running in various versions nike femme air max 90 pas cher of the Nike Free since 2009, and they have consistently been among my favorites. With their moderately thin, super-flexible soles, and minimally structured uppers, the Frees are intended to provide a more minimal, barefoot-inspired ride. Nike described them as a training tool to be used on occasion to strengthen the feet and legs. I tend to use them more as a lightweight trainer for shorter to moderate distance runs. And for that purpose they have served me very well.

Where you are less likely to see the Free 5.0 is at a running race. The reason is that the immense popularity of the shoe is tied more to it¡¯s use for casual wear rathe nike homme roshe run r than for running. In terms of typical usage, it¡¯s more of a fashion shoe than a running shoe.

¡°Among the new crop of maximal shoes, Hokas remain unique, and few shoes really compare. They combine a ton of soft cushion, a bucket sole where the foot sits down within the midsole, and a rocker bottom that feels very different than most other shoes.¡±Nailed it! Hoka has obviously become a major brand in the ultra world in a short period of time because they make very good, unique products.

I couldn¡¯t agree more Peter. I think talk of a maximalist trend is premature with many of the shoes deemed maximal not that different to conventional running shoes. As you stated above, the Hokas and the Altra Olympus are probably the only current shoes that fit the bill. Hardly a tren Nike Blazer Pas Cher d but this may change in time. I have a pair of the Olympus and like them a lot but would only use them for extra long runs.

On injuries, data isn¡¯t as clear and is mostly biomechanical and indirect. Form changes from barefoot to shod, forces move around, different types of injuries result. Shod probably more knee/hip, barefoot probably more foot/ankle. But the reality is that the vast majority of runners are not going to run barefoot full-time, so we try to figure out the bes Acheter Nike Blazer Basse t approach we can with shoes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Alfonso
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 891 Gäste und 21 Mitglieder, gestern 701 Gäste und 24 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken