headerimg

nike rose run vente pas cher 2016

in News 02.05.2016 09:01
von yanda | 107 Beiträge | 9630 Punkte

I¡¯ll start by saying that the majority of my miles nike air max 90 pas cher in the Wildhorse 2 have been on ice or snow covered sidewalks or on packed snow on trails near my house. There is no bare trail available up here this time of year, so I can¡¯t comment on performance on dirt or mud. However, loose snow over ice is about as challenging as it gets for traction so I think I have a good handle on how they perform.

On the run, the Peg 31 feels cushy under the heel (there is a zoom air unit under the heel), and the forefoot stability is much improved over the Peg 29¡¯s in the video above. I haven¡¯t taken any video of myself in the 31¡¯s, but I haven¡¯t had any issues with ball of foot abrasion which suggests that the problem has been fixed. They also just feel firmer and more responsive under the forefoot.

The Nike Free 5.0+ is a hugely popular shoe mainly for casual wear, but it doesn¡¯t often get the credit it deserves as a running shoe. A lot of Nike shoes don¡¯t work for me because they tend to fit narrow, but the Free 5.0 fit Nike Flyknit Air Max France s comfortably and I enjoy running in them.If you like a flexible shoe that runs super quiet and feels like a slipper then these are definitely worth a look. And if they don¡¯t work out as a running shoe for you, you have a comfortable shoe that will serve very well for walking around town. And if you don¡¯t want them for casual wear, they retain value as well as any shoe out there and can be sold on Ebay for close to purchase price even with a few runs on them (did this a few years ago with the Free 3.0 v4).

The Nike Wildhorse 2 is a 4mm drop trail shoe (22mm heel, 18mm forefoot) that weighs in at 9.3 oz in men¡¯s size 9 (specs via Running Warehouse). I presume that the 10-14 printed on the medial sole near the heel refers to midsole heights and does not include the insole or outsole. I purchased a size 10.5, which is a half size up from my normal (but seems to be becoming my new normal!).

In terms of the ride, I find the Free 5.0 to be semi-firm with not a lot of rebound. It¡¯s a smooth shoe due to the extreme flexibility of the sole, but it is not the most responsive shoe on the market. It¡¯s not a shoe you would choose for your next 5K, and probably not the best choice for a marathon unless you have done extensive training in them. I prefer them for runs from about 3-10 miles. My max in the 5.0 2015 is a bit over eight miles in one run, and short of a few hot spots on the inside of my heels (not sure what caused this) they worked just fine.

The only area where I hav e a bit of a problem is with the medial forefoot ¨C I¡¯d prefer a more solid base in this area as I tend to pronate a lot and the forefoot of the Frees can tend to bend/cave a bit in this are due to the siping close to the medial margin (the most medial sipe often fills with grit/gravel during my runs). One result of this for me is that I sometimes get a hot spot along the inner ball of my foot behind the big toe when running i nike air max 2015 Femme Pas Cher n Frees, and the 5.0n Frees, and the 5.0+ is no different in this regard.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ecopeckgoose
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 15 Gäste , gestern 633 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 23257 Themen und 23890 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: