headerimg

Nike Dunk Sky Hi Femmes

in News 05.05.2016 09:56
von jie123 | 62 Beiträge | 5580 Punkte

This is reminiscent of the Nike Free Flyknit Nike Blazer Basse Femmes that they released last year. I tried the Free Flyknit on at a Nike Outlet a few months ago (they were on a steep discount) and found them to be incredibly tight fitting, almost uncomfortably so. The reason being I think is that instead of a tongue and more traditional lacing, they rely on the tight fit of the Flyknit weave to hold the foot on top of the sole platform. It felt almost like a tight compression sock on top of a shoe sole. In his report on the Frees, Jeff Dengate reports that the new Free 3.0 v6 also has a rather tight fit, and this may kill the 3.0 for me.

After a warmup, Each runner performed 10 running trials in each of the four conditions (barefoot, Free, Lunaracer, variable standard shoe). Average speed was 4.48m/s (about 6:00/mile) during the trials, so they were running far faster than most recreational runners.The results of the study basically showed that running barefoot is a lot different than running in shoes, but that the three shoe conditions didn¡¯t differ all that much.

I¡¯ve never run in any of the iterations of the Free 4.0 shoes (Update: I have now posted a full review of the Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit). I tried on the v3 at a Nike store and the forefoot seemed to be a bit low in volume (top to bottom) for my foot. The 4.0 v4 moves from a traditional upper to a Nike Blazer Basse Pas Cher new Flyknit upper, but it retains a tongue and traditional lacing. I¡¯ve not tried a Flyknit upper shoe yet, and this one looks intriguing.

The upper of the Free 3.0 v6 is disappointing since the 4mm drop sole looks great and has the most rounded heel of the 3 shoes in the collection (looks like Nike ID currently only allows mix/match between the new 4.0 and 5.0): Nike_Free_Flyknit_3.0_sole The other big issue with the 3.0 v6 is price ¨C the v5 had an MSRP of $110, and v6 jumps to $140. That¡¯s a pretty steep price for a shoe like this. In addition to the images, Nike also released the following video to accompany the release ¨C lots of nice slow-mo images of forefoot strikes:Being both a scientist and a shoe geek, I love learning about the process that goes into the design of running shoes. I¡¯ve been a fan of the Nike Free line since the original Free 3.0, and have run in many models since. With the exception of a few lemons (e.g., Free 3.0 v4), I¡¯ve like almost all of them.

Nike Free 3.0 heel wearAlthough some might disagree, I view the Free 3.0 as a minimalist running shoe, but like the Free Run+, I don¡¯t view it as a barefoot-like shoe. I agree with Nike¡¯s contention that the outsole siping/grooves make it remarkably flexible, which allows your feet to work in a more barefoot-like manner, but the fact that it has a heel and a cushioned sole make it very easy to heel-strike in it, and my wear patterns on the sole of my original Free 3.0¡¯s indicate very clearly that heel striking is what I do when I run in them (see picture at left ¨C the black rubber pad has completely worn away from the lateral heel in the shoe on the top; see also the slow motion video below). I don¡¯t necessarily view heel striking as the horrible thing that some make it out to be (I¡¯m quite content to be a mild heel striker in most of my shoes), but heel striking is not what I (or most other people) do when I run barefoot or in Vibram Fivefingers (I have run 100+ miles in Vibrams, and have also run barefoot a few times).

The Free 5.0 has traditionally been the best selling of the Free shoes (all are very popular) and retains a traditional styl Nike Blazer Haute Femmes e upper.The big change comes to the sole where we see a new hexagonal siping pattern instead of the squares that have long characterized the Free line.The 5.0 also has a more rounded heel which I think will be an improvement over the previous version ((I¡¯m not a fan of flared heels). Per Jeff Dengate¡¯s article, the Free 5.0 v2 weighs in at ~8oz and is 8mm drop (similar to previous versions). MSRP for the 5.0 is $100 ¨C given my affinity for the Free shoes, I¡¯ll likely pick up Nike Flyknit Lunar a pair of these for a review when they are available.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Alfonso
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 275 Gäste und 1 Mitglied, gestern 1243 Gäste und 21 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 25496 Themen und 26187 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
sfgfhgfj