headerimg

Acheter Nike Blazer Basse

in News 11.05.2016 09:54
von yan123 | 151 Beiträge | 13590 Punkte

I suppose that a picture from a race is the closest that runners feel to flying. This snapshot is a reminder of a good moment in time. I¡¯ve seen many race pictures of myself, both good and bad. The ones I like, as you may gather, are the ones with both feet off of the ground. I¡¯m not barreling towards a rim like Michael to dunk a basketball, but I too am defying gravity for a fraction of a second as I feel fast and free.

My first experience with the Nike Pegasus came when I bought a pair of the Peg 29 for a consulting project I was working on. I tried them on at a Nike outlet and was surprised by how comfortable they were (I often have trouble with Nike¡¯s being too narrow). They had a very soft feel underfoot, and I couldn¡¯t help but take them for a run. On the run they felt great, but I started to experience some abrasion along the ball behind my right big toe. This is very common for me in shoes that have chaussures nike air max 90 a soft forefoot ¨C I tend to pronate more on my right side and have a tendency to cave in the inner border of shoes with soft forefoot midsoles. You can see this phenomenon in action in the video below:

After leaving the store, I started thinking about that man¡¯s shoes more and my mind wandered back into the days of middle school. As a burgeoning adolescent, the perception of being thought of as ¡°cool¡± by my peers was constantly on my mind. We all wish to be liked and we all wish to be validated by our outward appearance. I can¡¯t remember the shoes I wore at this time, but I do remember that the popular guys in my classes wore Air Jordan shoes, along with other emerging basketball stars at the time (e.g. Anfernee ¡°Penny¡± Hardaway).

Nike Free Run+ Review One oddity about this shoe is that it has a curved last and an offset lacing system, which makes it look like the shoe bends medially when viewed from above (see photo to the left). My sense is that this is more a function of the lacing system altering appearance than anything structural, but it makes for a bit of an odd look from above.

When I help people find new running shoes, I like to offer up this phrase as a guiding philosophy: ¡°Form follows function.¡± In other words, how the shoe looks should always be secondary to how it feels. Unlike shoes worn by Michael Jordan or LeBron James or Stephen Curry, running shoes are usually not bought to garner comments of praise, though nike femme air max 90 pas cher the designs continue to get better and more colorful. They are purchased to be beaten down on the roads and trashed on the trails. And then the process repeats again and again. Form follows function.

Over the past several years the Nike Free 5.0 has consistently been one of the best selling athletic shoes in the United States. Go to any school and you¡¯re likely to see many kids sporting the flexible and colorful 5.0s. When I was in Disney World earlier this year the Free was probably among the mos nike homme roshe run t common shoes that I saw on folks at the parks.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Anderem
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 200 Gäste , gestern 696 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 23250 Themen und 23883 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: