headerimg

Nift revamps the Roshe Run and gives them a makeover of which any foodie

in News 18.05.2016 15:56
von julietsalsa | 6 Beiträge | 540 Punkte

The Nike Roshe Run is probably one of the most customized sneakers in the history of shoes and boots. We’ve seen customizers paint on it, place new fabric in it, completely transform the aesthetics on the shoe! I’ve personally seen everything. Its subtle and nike roshe run womens minimal look clarifies that it's a customizers dream to your workplace on, and there’s also been some pretty dope persuits that I’ve observed on my IG feed. Brandi Devers works her magic with this pair of Roshes, and the end result is anything nonetheless ordinary! This just one though, definitely includes a look of specific to it. Almost everything may be done on the item, but I’ve never seen something quite such as this before. I’m actually becoming hungry just investigating it.
Designer/Shoemaker based out of Chicago, Brandi Devers completely transforms this couple of the Nike Roshe Run Woven by putting into action suede crocodile leather all over the woven upper as well as giving it a luxe aesthetic of which we’ve never seen over a Roshe before! Rocket nike roshe run Boy Nift revamps the Roshe Run and gives them a makeover of which any foodie will be proud of! The customized Nike Roshe Run Woven is draped from a suede crocodile leather where Devers meticulously give cut and wove the material to obtain it sit on top of your traditional Roshe singular. Named the ‘Concession Endure 2″, the Nike Roshe Run upper consists of a range of different types of unhealthy foods items.
Adding for the luxury aesthetics belonging to the custom, she also gone ahead and added a couple leather laces together with gold plated getting grants them to total the lavish look belonging to the shoe. The images above show pizza, hamburgers, snacks, milkshake and scorching dog, all simply chillin’ on nike air max 90 hyperfuse mens the upper. Fairly new to the sneaker custom sport, it’s safe to talk about that if Devers keeps releasing quality material including the one you discover above, you’ll be seeing some her work all over the internet in the near future! I’v seen a ton of customs before, but never an upper crafted from food items! Imagination at its premier! Would you rock these? Let us know inside comments below.

nach oben springen

Besucher
EVA, vcxcvrwerwe, Michael_Jack

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: vcxcvrwerwe
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 149 Gäste und 6 Mitglieder, gestern 698 Gäste und 19 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 23273 Themen und 23906 Beiträge.

Heute waren 6 Mitglieder Online:
chengjiayim, EVA, Michael_Jack, sooo, vcxcvrwerwe, Vivian123