headerimg

Nike Air Max 1 Essential France 2016

in News 19.05.2016 07:49
von panda | 175 Beiträge | 15750 Punkte

Well, nike air max femme pas cher back in the day when I actually bought shoes based on the ¡®cool heel super-cushion spring¡¯, this would be on the top of my shoe list. Now I just cringe seeing these ads. These shoes are the painful reality of the way manufacturers sell footwear.

I like your blog, but I¡¯m not sure how you can substantiate saying that a shoe ¡°isn¡¯t for you¡± if you have no plans of ever trying the shoe on. I am a ¡°natural¡± runner, never landing on my heels, and I LOVE running in these shoes. I¡¯m not sure why you would write off a shoe just because of a video of someone heel striking. Just because a shoe doesn¡¯t label itself as ¡°minimal¡± or ¡°reduced¡± doesn¡¯t mean you can¡¯t mid or forefoot run in it. Mo Farah trains in Nike Pegasus shoes, and he¡¯s not a heel striker¡­I just hate the really snobby mentality that people have towards shoes tha Nike Air Max 90 Pas Cher France t aren¡¯t 4mm drop or less. Just me though¡­ Forgot to mention on the gait stuff. Point 1 ¨C I¡¯m actually not that small a guy. In that video probably not far off 180 pounds. Work transition and associated stress last year was not kind to my fitness :) Point 2 ¨C cheap, unsturdy treadmill. I film everything outdoors, and we use the TM only for gait cueing (and lunchtime exercise¡­) when necessary so didn¡¯t invest in a more stable mill.

I¡¯d actually disagree. My taste has stayed pretty similar over the past 4 years or so, if anything has changed it¡¯s been my willingness to try things that may not be in my wheelhouse so to speak. If I were to go through my top shoes each year since 2010 it would look something like this:

That is, you give shoes WAY too much credit for a runner¡¯s stride. Running form (be it heel striking, mid/forefoot etc, overstriding, etc) is a product of natural body mechanics, neuromuscular memory, and for many of us who have spent time undoing bad habits, retraining our neuromuscular memory to ¡°look/feel¡± for a more efficient stride.

Excellent review, and based on my own preferences I agree that Mizuno has gone way overboard here. But I¡¯ Nike Air Max 90 Fleurs Femme Pas Cher m not sure I totally agree with the thought that they are resistant to minimalism. As you say, Mizuno makes a number of lightweight shoes. I had a pair of Wave Elixirs last year and they were fantastic transition shoes for me. I¡¯ve moved onto lower and lighter shoes since¡­

This design of this shoe looks to be marketting driven rather than via biomechanics. It looks full of ¡°high tech¡±, I guess there is part of the running market that easily seduced by this marketing angle, Nike Air Max Thea Femme France so wouldn¡¯t be surprised if it sells.

nach oben springen

Besucher
ding0728, chengjiayim

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jiaoshenme
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 482 Gäste und 19 Mitglieder, gestern 720 Gäste und 1 Mitglied online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 25535 Themen und 26226 Beiträge.

Heute waren 19 Mitglieder Online:
bbsbe, caicai2017, chengjiayim, cigssale, ding0728, DMT, gigilovse@msgsafe.io, gioielli34, jiaoshenme, mmoalex, mmocs, mmogonba2017, mmotony2017, rsgolecuicui, Sebahtstian, sooo, sweet, Vivian123, yaya2017