headerimg

Nike Air Max 90 Homme Pas Cher

in News 27.05.2016 19:06
von jie123 | 62 Beiträge | 5580 Punkte

Nike Air Max Nike Air Huarache Homme Pas Cher Moto 7¡¯s Showing Inside Midsole Wear

Nike Pegasus 31 side Ride:What¡¯s surprised me the most about the Pegasus is that the shoe doesn¡¯t feel like a 12mm+ drop shoe. I can go put on an old pair of Asics Kayanos (probably from 2008) and feel the high drop, but not so much in the Peg. It think the difference is in the softness ¨C my old Kayano feels hard and stiff, more like I¡¯m standing on a wooden ramp. My heel sinks into the sole of the Peg and gives it a cushy, lower drop feel. Similar experiences with shoes like the adidas Adios Boost and New Balance 1400v2 have really changed how I use drop data to choose shoes to try and review. I¡¯ve come to think of static drop as a number that describes unloaded sole dimensions, and it¡¯s thus not always a good descriptor of how a shoe feels on the run.

Here is Allan¡¯s story:I have been running regularly since 2004. After a long down time with a hip injury, I decided earlier this Nike Free 2.0 Femme Pas Cher year that since I was starting from ground zero, I was going to do all of my running either barefoot or in minimalist footwear, mostly Merrell Trail Gloves, but also Vibram Fivefingers KSOs and Bikilas. Before this year I was mostly running in Asics Nimbus, Nike Air Max 360, and Mizuno Wave Creation. During my minimalist transition, I carefully controlled the mileage and intensity buildup, never increased it more than 10% per week, and cut back 50% every 4th week. Very conservative. I gradually ramped up to where I was doing 1 run a week of 4 to 5 miles barefoot and 2 or 3 recovery runs of 1.5 miles barefoot. The rest of the runs were in minimalist shoes. As my long run got up to about 6 miles I started getting some soreness in my left heel near the Achilles tendon insertion. Longest runs were 11 miles before the pain flared up so bad that I had to stop running.

Nike knows how to create killer marketing material, of that there is no doubt. I came across the promo video below for the new Nike Pegasus 31 a few days ago and thought I¡¯d share ¨C it features Mo Farah and Melissa Bishop, love the slow-mo gait lab footage!

I don¡¯t know of anyone who hasn¡¯t wanted to fly like Michael at one point or another. You start to wonder if he has jet packs in those shoes of his. Spike Lee even asked the question. But as Jordan has pointed out in a very pointed ad, it Nike Air Max 90 Femme Pas Cher was never the shoes. His success was based on many, many hours of practice. So it is with running. Practice builds strength, speed, and endurance. Practice improves form and lowers the risk of injury.

From time to time I get emails from readers with various types of running injuries. Given that I am not a medical doctor, I generally don¡¯t feel comfortable doing much more than discussing the anatomy and sharing some houghts, and usually my advice is to seek professional help if an injury is of major concern to Nike Air Max 90 Homme Pas Cher a runner (in other words, I know and respect my limits!).

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Alfonso
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 718 Gäste und 21 Mitglieder, gestern 701 Gäste und 24 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken