headerimg

Dunk SB Chaussures vente

in News 05.06.2016 17:48
von dong123456 | 50 Beiträge | 4500 Punkte

maxsale2016.top this is really a great read . . . ive been following your blog lately and ive learned alot from it and ive even followed your twitter . . . my first running shoe is nike lunar avants and that was what the store recommended to me . . . funny thing is im not using it anymore because it makes the inner arc of my foot painful (like being hit by a hammer) after running in it for more than 5kms . . . ive then switched to an nb739 and a fila dna . . . what suprises me is that ive run better in the fila dna (which i presume nobody knows because its so under the radar) than in the nbs . . . the fila dna is a minimalist and i bought it without knowing it was a minimalist shoe . . . and now ive bought another flats which is the green silence and im enjoying both of them . . . from now on i think ill be only using racing flats which lessens the pain i feel on my foot which is quite odd since racing flats should have less cushioning compared to others . . .

I write reviews on the adidas Nike Air Jordan Femmes Chaussures vente US and UK websites, saying exactly what i just said above, they approve my post and put it up on the websites and send me an email to inform me ¡® my post was approved¡¯¡­.2 days later i check it again and the post are no longer there. They tricked me, they lied, they did the bait and switch.

we were all born barefoot, if we walked and ran without shoes since our birth our feet, ankles and legs would have developed differently into adulthood. for me i ran 11.4 kilometers 6 days a week , wearing running shoes with a high drop, in the beginning of the runs my shins would be killing me, but the pain would subside and numb itself¡­.after the runs my knees would kill me and the next morning plantar facilitis would make me walk around like i had stubs for feet.

The other day I went and actually had a gait analysis done at a very good running store. Treadmill, pressure pads, video tape..the whole works. I find out I have somewhat high arches, I pronate (somewhat), my feet point out when I run (somewhat), I am right foot dominant (more weight on right foot based on pressure pad analysis) and one foot is 1/2 size larger than the other. The recommendation? Stability shoes even though I have been running almost exclusively in Nike Frees injury free for over a year.

Wondering also to what degree the level of cushioning and heel-to-toe ratio had to do with performance. I submit a flatter, firmer neutral shoe is more stable than a cushy, higher heeled neutral shoe.

I am a longtime reader of your blog. Awesome job. This article on pronation is very timely. I began running about a year ago at age 41 (no prior competitive experience) and, since I was starting Nike Air Max 90 pas cher vente slowly, I decided to start ¡°minimal¡±. I have run about 1000 miles over the last year and 700 were in a pair of red Nike Free 5.0s (the other miles were in a 10 year old pair of Nike Air Pegasus). I have had zero injuries since I began training and I am up to 40 miles a week or so. I have recently retired the 5.0s and moved to 3.0s. I have no idea if I pronate, supinate, have high arches etc¡­as you stated above, I go to Dunk SB Chaussures vente a big box store and buy shoes with no expert analysis.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ningjun
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 457 Gäste und 19 Mitglieder, gestern 633 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken