headerimg

Adidas Originals Femme France[

in News 06.06.2016 02:56
von candyy | 58 Beiträge | 5295 Punkte

I Adidas ZX 850 Femme France Soldes started running 4 months ago and quickly found I had an overpronation problem in my left leg so I got stability shoes¡­and developed ITBand problems¡­so I got orthotics but they didn¡¯t really seem to help¡­so I switched to a forefoot strike with the Skechers GRR1 and the knee problems didn¡¯t come back but now after 6 weeks my left ankle is getting painful :-( What a saga, eh ! Not sure what to do now¡­

Anxiously awaiting your Adios review. I¡¯ve been mostly in Adidas recently, RC, then the replacement Rocket. Rockets are still going strong so I haven¡¯t moved to the Hagio yet. I¡¯m interested in a marathon shoe. I want to know how the much higher heel of the Adios feels for someone who is used to lower heels.

I¡¯ve run in the original Adios and¡­ don¡¯t hate it. If I¡¯d never run in lower shoes, it would Adidas ZX Flux Femme Pas Cher seem a revelation. It¡¯s firm, snug, and feels fast. It¡¯s not really at home running slow and comfortable, or blistering intervals, but chugs along at race pace pretty well. And as a ¡°marathon flat¡±, I suppose that¡¯s what it¡¯s supposed to do. On that note, why wouldn¡¯t you run in the Hagio for longer races? Too firm?

In terms of weight, the Hagio comes in at just over 6oz, so definitely in the lightweight category, though not quite as feather-like as the sub-4oz Mizuno Universe. This is definitely a shoe built for running fast, but my early experience with them leads me to believe that they might hold up for longer distance races as well. My longest run in them so far is 8.5 miles, and I felt no unusual fatigue or soreness. I could easily see running a half marathon in these shoes, and might even consider a marathon with a proper amount of acclimation.

Besides being a fan of adidas¡¯ midsole compounds, I also generally like their outsole designs and compounds. The XT 5 has three different compounds with their proprietary Traxion on the lateral and medial forefoot (outer forefoot ¡°ring¡±), adiwear on the heel (heel ¡°ring¡±), and Continental rubber (which is fantastic) on the ball and middle of heel. The latter is great for traction on rocks, even when wet.

All of this translates to a shoe that handles the more technical demands of trail and even mountain running because it is more flexible and deals with uneven terrain better than the adios 2 (which I also use on trails, both Boost and adiprene versions), but also runs like a road shoe when the trail smooths out. Not a lot of trail shoes can strike this balance very well! The ride is, by far, the biggest selling point of the shoe and is what sets i Adidas Adi Ease Homme France t apart from many other lightweight trail shoes on the market.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: AlexGough
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 37 Gäste , gestern 561 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 23138 Themen und 23770 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: