headerimg

Nike Air Huarache 1 pas cher

in News 15.06.2016 10:45
von jim123 | 53 Beiträge | 4770 Punkte

When Nike released the Peg 31 I had heard from fellow Nike Air Huarache 1 pas cher shoe geeks that they made the shoe a bit firmer, particularly under the forefoot. Given my experience with the Peg 29, I couldn¡¯t resist giving them a try ¨C a similar ride with a more stable forefoot might just do the trick. A few weeks ago I headed over to my local running store to try a pair on. They fit well and felt good underfoot, so I brought them home with me (Disclosure: these shoes were a personal purchase).

If you want a minimally structured shoe that feels like an extension of your foot but retains solid cushioning, the Free 3.0 would be one of my top recommendations. If you are new to this type of shoe, I would recommend a slow transition due to the extreme flexibility and minimal structure of the upper.

The Nike Wildhorse 2 is a 4mm drop trail shoe (22mm heel, 18mm forefoot) that weighs in at 9.3 oz in men¡¯s size 9 (specs via Nike Air Max 1 pas cher Running Warehouse). I presume that the 10-14 printed on the medial sole near the heel refers to midsole heights and does not include the insole or outsole. I purchased a size 10.5, which is a half size up from my normal (but seems to be becoming my new normal!).

In terms of function and fit, I¡¯ve come to love the upper on this shoe. It isn¡¯t nearly as tight-fitting as I anticipated, and it does a great job of securing my foot against the sole. My guess is that fit and security will be highly dependent on foot shape ¨C if you have a particularly wide foot it may feel a bit restricting, if you have a narrow foot you may have some lack of security, though in the latter case the laces may help a bit. Personally, I haven¡¯t cinched the laces at all and tension in the upper weave is pretty much solely responsible for keeping the shoe on my foot.

The potential downside of the minimally structured upper is that the Wildhorse lacks features like a rand at the junction of the sole and upper, and the toe bumper is fairly small. It¡¯s also worth noting that the sole lacks a rock plate. This is probably not the trail shoe for highly technical trail running, but for less extreme conditions it should be fine.

I recently purchased a pair of Nike Lunarglide 5¡¯s for a consulting project that Nike Air Huarache NM pas cher I was working on. I didn¡¯t really know much about the shoe, and it¡¯s not one that I¡¯d considered before because it has a bit more heel to forefoot drop than I typically like in a running shoe. But, when I tried them on at a nearby Nike outlet I was intrigued. Great looking shoe, very well made, super comfortable upper, and a nice cushy sole (the latter tends to work well for me). They did fit a bit snug through the midfoot, but I couldn¡¯t help but take them ou Nike Air Max 2016 pas cher vente t on a ¡°real¡± run (i.e., not while filming on treadmill).

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ecopeckgoose
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 10 Gäste , gestern 633 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 23257 Themen und 23890 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: