headerimg

New Balance 574 Five Rings Pas Cher,

in News 19.06.2016 16:29
von yanda | 107 Beiträge | 9630 Punkte

New Balance 1400 New Balance 576 Pas Cher The 1400 is basically a racing flat with a bit of additional soft cushion under the heel. It¡¯s super lightweight (6.4 oz in size 9) and simple in its construction, both of which are features I like in a running shoe. It also costs under $100, which is a huge plus these days.

In the MT110v2 New Balance has ditched the roomy Minimus last for a snugger fit, and they have moved the shoe onto a more aggressively lugged platform. I haven¡¯t seen the shoe myself, but Nate has a pair and has run in them a few times. His informal review to me is that the new sole is awesome, but the new last is a big problem for him and may be a deal breaker. He should have a review up on Biker Nate soon. The only detailed review I have seen so far of the New Balance 574 Femme Pas Cher MT110v2 was posted by Jeremy over at Purposeless Play.I also want to add that I really like the look of the Zante ¨C it¡¯s not a flashy shoe, but the upper has a really nice design and the NYC colorway is pretty sweet.

I have a soft spot for ultralight shoes. Of all of the characteristics that I consider when thinking about what I like best in a running shoe, light weight still comes out as preference number one. I was thus pretty excited when I heard that New Balance would be releasing a racing flat called the RC5000, which at 3.1 oz in size 9 would be the lightest road flat on the market.

I¡¯ve had mixed luck with New Balance shoes lately. I loved the 1400v2, but was underwhelmed by the 890 v4. I bought the MT00v2 and wound up returning them because they felt a bit to snug/pointy at the front of the toebox, and the Fresh Foam 980 has a lot of potential but is also problematic for me due to being too pointy up front (full review coming soon). Thus I¡¯m a bit wary of both of the shoes below due to potential fit issues.

Purchasing Options

I New Balance 574 Homme Pas Cher took the RC5000 out for a first run today ¨C did 7.25 miles in them on roads, and did my best to mix up speeds a bit. If my first run is a good indicator of what future runs in this shoe will be like, I¡¯m going to absolutely love this shoe. The sole has just the right of softness for my taste ¨C comparable to a Saucony Kinvara if you shave the midsole height of that shoe down a bit. The Mizuno Universe is a firmer shoe, and i New Balance 574 Sonic Pas Cher s not as good a match for my legs on asphalt.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Alfonso
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 278 Gäste und 1 Mitglied, gestern 1243 Gäste und 21 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 25496 Themen und 26187 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
sfgfhgfj