headerimg

Footprints on the floor

in News 22.06.2016 02:52
von hhm1020 | 52 Beiträge | 4680 Punkte

last year, I moved from Suburban Park to urban park. For me, by far the last change really a lot of convenience. Over the year, in addition to a lot of convenience, Wood Plastic Flooring Used in Indoor Bathroom, Kitchen
in the office and selling waste Lee uncle several times to meet and make me feel quite a lot.
I work in the office, as a cultural department of the park, in order to broaden the knowledge of everyone, a special set of several newspapers. Many newspapers, a lot for a long time will save. I thought that, to a waste can be sold, Best Flooring Material, Wood Plastic Flooring for Home Decoration
did not expect the office of a few old colleagues said that the newspaper in our office only to sell the park near the uncle lee. I see a puzzled face, several colleagues smiled at me, said slowly You'll see., I was confused to hear.
a weekend, I told big duty. In the afternoon, there was a knock at the door when someone knocked at the door and asked if there was any newspaper for sale. Zhang Carter, the outsiders in neat and quick newspapers will be bundled weighed, and then quickly check out. Because the day just under a light rain, and other close to the newspaper after leaving, leaving a string of long footprints in the office.
Da Zhang pointed footprints on the ground and said, see? I don't understand large sheets of, he got up and pick up at the door of the mop the footprints to wipe. Zhang looked at the side no longer speak.
after half a month, or a rainy day. Coincidentally, the day or I told Zhang in the office on duty. When I told Heung is to seek a marketing plan when, outside the knock at the door asked whether or not to sell newspapers, and I turned to see a pile of newspapers,WPC Flooring Into Your Homes
Chong railway station in outside people saying, ah. And stood outside the people came, very carefully the newspaper tied. After the scale to us the bill, and did not leave immediately, but picked up our behind the door of the mop to trample him with mud footprints mop. The mop carefully put it back in its place was a light hand light foot to leave. After waiting for the man walked away, large opening said to me, just to collect waste is the unit near Uncle Lee, you see him with half a month before the waste collection people is not the same as where the?? I tried to remember realized a detail: footprints on the floor.
Da Zhang nodded and said, the original here almost every day will waste collection, but some people is not note, leave footprints, smoking will leave the cigarette ash and a cigarette end...... Uncle lee is different, every time to collect waste are very attention, will not leave any burden, so now several offices are willing to sell him waste. After listening, I can not help but for the Uncle Lee in the hearts of the point of a praise.
Not only that, even more than I expected, last year, double eleven, the office of a few ladies crazy shopping, a few days down, the office will save a pile of paper boxes. That day, Uncle Lee to the office to close the newspaper, I let him even the waste paper boxes are taken away. Listen to me, Uncle Lee smiled and nodded to me.
not only that, even more than I expected, last year, double eleven, the office of a few ladies crazy shopping, a few days down, the office will save a pile of paper boxes. That day, Uncle Lee to the office to close the newspaper, I let him even the waste paper boxes are taken away. Listen to me, Uncle Lee smiled and nodded to me. And so I helped pick up all your newspaper and cardboard boxes, after the scale at the end of the book, Uncle Lee was pulled out carry a pen in the box that paper writing and drawing up. Start I thought is that Uncle Lee forgot to bring a calculator, quickly picked up on the desk calculator said: "uncle, give your calculator, so little money can too bad Zha?" did not think of Uncle Lee stood up, a face seriously said: "boy, you misunderstood, the courier waste carton also clearly written name, call what, I am worried that sell her out, in case of being bad at, caused you trouble, only one by one with the pen smear out ah!",
after the fact I often think, in fact, in everyone's work and life, not only should learn to respect others, but also should learn from every little bit for others. Only learn to respect each other and for the sake of others, we will be "gifts of roses, fragrance in hand".

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: platonbosco
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 581 Gäste und 28 Mitglieder, gestern 774 Gäste und 22 Mitglieder online.