headerimg

We have in invention around the summer high results.

in Wir brauchen dich! Für unser Forum! 06.09.2016 04:31
von fifagame62 | 12 Beiträge | 1080 Punkte

Not sure when others are experiencing this challenge but Cheap Runescape Gold this is regarding the new summer aura that is released in game for your summer high results. Specifically how it interacts with all the temporary high results. So far We have drained four lvl 12 things, whilst the atmosphere was active, and for reasons uknown this xp acquire does not are counted as xp on the high scores (Now i'm still stuck on the same number around the temporary high results). I did locate a few new construction plans (about 87k xp each) that i believe counted on the xp that We have in invention around the summer high results.

So my question is why is the siphoned merchandise xp not mentioned towards these large scores, is that www.07runescapegolds.com.au only disassembly and also discovery that is important as xp toward these high results? I'm not sure why that you will find though, since it remains gaining xp the correct manner though (elizabeth. g. no extra xp, etc. )#). I believe it is a bug in the device, so if an individual could pass this along to be sure it gets fixed that you will find great (previously wasted about 2m xp coming from siphoning my items confirming the aura did not necessarily record it).

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 6 Gäste sind Online:
sfgfhgfj

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Alfonso
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 223 Gäste und 1 Mitglied, gestern 1243 Gäste und 21 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 25496 Themen und 26187 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
sfgfhgfj