Tim McCarver Phillies Jersey
Tim McCarver Phillies Jerseyin SCHLACHTFELD von VibezMuziks No. 1 Supporterin "DIRTY NAT" 12.11.2016 09:35
von vibelily • | 566 Beiträge | 50940 Punkte
Having a tight and tone lower half for most women seems unthinkable. Many women desire to have a round Chuck Klein Jersey , lifted butt that looks great in jeans, shorts and even a bikini. Throughout this article Debbie McFarlen, a top personal trainer for Team Fitness America, will uncover six basic exercises to help reach a perfected ballerina bottom.
Some women spend countless hours at the gym on the stair stepper, hoping for that nice round physique of stars like Jennifer Lopez, but soon find themselves giving up to believe that it must be her genetics. Genetics does play a part in what your physique looks like, but you do not have to accept the body the way it is because change is possible. For years, ballerinas have been performing the lifts and squats that create that nice Chase Utley Jersey , round, and tight lower half. Most women forget the tush is a muscle and since we cannot see it ourselves, it is often overlooked but still envied.
Here are six secrets that ballerinas and dancers have used for years to lift, tone, and tuck the lower half of their body. Take note of squeezing your butt muscles and pointing your toe on each exercise, as both of are extremely important for sure success.
1. Squat and Squeeze - Standing at your kitchen counter for balance, squat towards the ground. Make sure your knees are directly above your ankles and never over your toes. Squat and squeeze, exhale on the way up Carlos Ruiz Jersey , and stand up on your toes. Pause and inhale, squat almost to floor, exhale and lift, again to your toes. Pause at the top of the exercise and at the bottom for one second. Repeat these 20 times, then rest and repeat again. If you own a stability ball, then you can make a great variation of this exercise. Place the ball on the middle of your back against a wall, then squat down letting the ball roll itself down until your knees reach a 90-degree angle. Remember to keep your knees directly aligned with your ankles and never over the toes.
2. The Ballerina Lift - Hold onto the kitchen counter or something sturdy such as a railing. Squeeze butt muscles and lift your leg as high as you can behind you. Keep your leg straight and toe pointed. Exhale while you lift and inhale as you lower your leg. The key to this exercise is to keep your back straight, face the counter Aaron Nola Jersey , and focus on lifting your leg as straight as possible with your toe pointed and butt squeezed together. Do 20 of these, rest, then repeat.
3. Romanian Dead Lift - Keeping your left leg straight, foot firmly on the ground, exhale and bend forward so your right leg goes straight out behind you. Point your right toe, straighten your right leg and bring your hands to the floor. You can hold on to a 5lb dumbbell if you like with both hands to add resistance. This exercise will target your butt while increase your level of balance. The first few times you try it, have a person or a sturdy piece of furniture nearby for balance. Once you have enough balance to bend forward and lift your leg straight up behind you, you can move away from the furniture and get the full benefit of the exercise. Remember to squeeze your butt together Philadelphia Phillies Jersey , keep the extended leg straight, and your toe pointed. Repeat 10 times and switch legs then repeat 10 more times.
4. Bend and Lift - Again holding on to a counter or a sturdy piece of furniture, turn your right foot out, then bend your right knee and lift your left leg to the side as high as you can while inhaling. If you can reach the counter or any surface that is waist high then rest your foot there for one second. Point your toe, then exhale and place foot on the ground. Repeat this exercise 10 times. Switch legs, turning out the left foot, bending your left knee and lifting your right leg to the side on your inhale. Rest your pointed toe on the counter for one second and release to floor. Repeat 10 times.
5. Step N Lift - Grab a chair (or take two steps at a time going up the stairs) and step up while keeping your knee in line with your ankle. Exhale at the top, squeeze your butt muscles together Tug McGraw Phillies Jersey , and point your toe of your lifted leg then return to the floor. Repeat 10 times and switch legs. Remember to go slow, squeeze your butt and point your toe.
6. The All-American Lunge - Choose from the walking lunge, reverse lunge or standing lunge. The purpose here is that your front leg works your hamstring and glutes so keep your knee aligned with your ankle while you lower your back leg as far as possible without touching the floor or before you feel any pain. Exhale on your way down and inhale on your way up. The stand and walking lunge is simple and only requires you to step forward while the reverse lunge requires you to simply step back. Make sure you squeeze your butt and breathe as required.
Obviously, ballerinas dance daily and for extended periods, so you may need a few weeks to see results. Based upon additional exercises and diet, you may see the results more quickly. The trick is to stay focused and keep your workouts interesting. The use of an in home personal trainer will help add variety to your workout program while giving you assured results.
Author's Resource Box
Debbie McFarlen is a certified personal trainer and press contact for Team Fitness America who offers a wide variety of home based fitness services, such as personal trainers, yoga instruction Tim McCarver Phillies Jersey , Pilates programs, bridal fitness, weight loss, and much more. Team Fitness Americas personal trainers are all nationally certified.
0 Mitglieder und 16 Gäste sind Online
Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: joek0114
Heute waren 817 Gäste und 24 Mitglieder, gestern 1101 Gäste und 21 Mitglieder online.
Das Forum hat 28468 Themen und 29316 Beiträge.
Heute waren 24 Mitglieder Online:
alisa086, backslid, backtracked, firstname.lastname@example.org, caicai2017, ding0728, DMT, email@example.com, joek0114, limmzhou, liyao12345, Michael_Davis, mmocs, mmogonba2017, mmotony2017, Nooijer, Obryant, robinyakov, Sebahtstian, sooo, uranuscarter, wholesaleusacigarettes, yaya2017, yiwubuying