headerimg

Manuel Neuer Jersey

in SCHLACHTFELD von VibezMuziks No. 1 Supporterin "DIRTY NAT" 12.11.2016 10:05
von vibelily | 394 Beiträge | 35460 Punkte

Melky Cabrera Has Tumor Removed From Spine - RealGM Wiretap
Melky Cabrera has had a benign tumor removed from his spine and is expected to be ready for spring training.

Cabrera hasn't played since Aug. 1 because of season-ending ankle surgery. The tumor was removed on Aug. 30.

He was experiencing back pain for three or four months Mitchell Weiser Jersey , but hadn't told anyone about it.

"It didn't make any sense considering he's 28 years old," Alex Anthopoulos said. "I'm glad he finally came forward. I'm not glad that we found something, but I'm glad it can be corrected and we should be good to go."

Padres To Promote Byrnes If Hoyer Joins Cubs - RealGM Wiretap If Padres general manger Jed Hoyer moves onto the Cubs under Theo Epstein, San Diego is expected to promote Josh Byrnes Milos Pantovic Jersey , according to three sources. Byrnes, who is currently San Diego's senior vice president of baseball operations, is a former general manager of the Diamondbacks. Blue Jays Sign First Rounders Hoffman Pentecost - RealGM Wiretap

The Toronto Blue Jays have signed first-round picks Jeff Hoffman and Max Pentecost.

Hoffman was the ninth overall pick, while Pentecost was taken eleventh.

Both of the players will receive bonuses in line with the slot suggestion for their draft position.

Kershaw Eyeing Cy Young Despite LAs Record - RealGM Wiretap Dodgers left-hander Clayton Kershaw is looking to become the latest pitcher to win a Cy Young award while playing for a losing team. Of the 100 Cy Young awards that have been awarded Mehdi Benatia Jersey , only 14 have gone to pitchers that play for a team with a losing record. However, there has been one in each of the last two seasons -- Felix Hernandez with Seattle (61-101) last year and Zack Greinke with Kansas City (65-97) in 2009. "The Cy Young is not based on value to the team, it's based on numbers," said Dodgers manager Don Mattingly. "Kersh will end up with as many wins [as candidates playing for contenders] and [he] plays on a team without as many wins. It should be harder for him." Kershaw Mats Hummels Jersey , 23, has exceed expectations early in his career. "I have expectations for myself and I don't worry about the expectations of others," he said. "I expect to do well, to have a better start than the time before. If I look too long-term Mario Gotze Jersey , it can get overwhelming, so I focus on the next start. "It's flattering that people talk about what you've done or what you can do, but I'm not trying to please other people or meet other people's expectations of me. I just try to be a good teammate and try to win my start every five days." Royals Likely To Keep Ervin Santana - RealGM Wiretap

The Royals have an interesting trade piece in Ervin Santana, but they are expected to keep him past the July 31 deadline.

Kansas City has baseball's best record over the last 32 games (20-12).

The Royals definitely haven't ruled out re-signing Santana Manuel Neuer Jersey , who is eligible for free agency at the end of the season.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RaymondLambert
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 672 Gäste und 24 Mitglieder, gestern 621 Gäste und 15 Mitglieder online.