headerimg

A lot of people learned from him.

in SCHLACHTFELD von VibezMuziks No. 1 Supporterin "DIRTY NAT" 15.12.2016 11:27
von vibelily | 394 Beiträge | 35460 Punkte

Opt Outs Vital To Stephen Strasburgs Extension With Nationals - RealGM Wiretap
Stephen Strasburg agreed to a seven-year Authentic Damarious Randall Jersey , $175 million contract extension with the Washington Nationals earlier this month, forgoing free agency this coming winter.

The decision was notable because Strasburg's agent, Scott Boras, is famous for his preference of taking his clients into the open market.

The upcoming free agent class is thin, but Strasburg has opt-outs in his contract after either year three or four.

The first opt out comes when Strasburg is 31 and has perhaps established a stronger track record.

"Even better Authentic Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Jersey , Strasburg would hit the market soon after Clayton Kershaw, Jake Arrieta and Jose Fernandez are likely to establish new ceilings for starting pitchers in the coming free-agent years," writes Ken Rosenthal.

Weaver Asks To Be Taken Out Against Blue Jays - RealGM Wiretap

Jered Weaver did something he's never done before on Sunday against the Toronto Blue Jays, he asked out of a game.

Weaver improved to 4-0 with a 1.71 ERA in his past four starts. He allowed one run and four hits in 6 13 innings, walked two and struck out five.

"I thought he mixed and matched Authentic Randall Cobb Jersey ," Mike Scioscia said. "He definitely went through a tough lineup. His ability to locate and change speeds got him through most of the game."

When Weaver's ability to locate started to fade, the right-hander stunned teammates by telling pitching coach Mike Butcher that it was time to turn to the bullpen.

"I just couldn't get over the hump there in the seventh," Weaver said. "I didn't have any command of the fastball."

Sources Dan Jennings Will Return To Miamis Front Office - RealGM Wiretap

The Miami Marlins are operating under the belief that they will have a new manager next season.

Dan Jennings is expected to return to the front office, according to sources.

Jennings was a surprise replacement for Mike Redmond, who the Marlins fired earlier this year Authentic Kenny Clark Jersey , when he moved down from the front office.

Tsuyoshi Wada Signs With Cubs - RealGM Wiretap

The Chicago Cubs have signed Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League deal with an invitation to Spring Training.

Wada is viewed as a starter by the Cubs.

The 32-year-old posted a 2.76 ERA over his final 78 13 innings for Baltimore's Triple-A affiliate in 2013.

Young Cubs Believe In Manny Ramirez As Mentor - RealGM Wiretap

Javy Baez, one of the top prospects for the Chicago Cubs, believes that Manny Ramirez is in the right role as a mentor with the organization.

"He was great. I learned a lot of stuff from him," Baez said of Ramirez, who in June joined Baez and other top prospects at Triple-A Iowa as a playercoach.

"He helped my approach to right-center Brett Hundley Jersey , [following] his routine every day, going to the cage, the way he works," Baez said. "He's always got a bat in his hand doing something, either swinging the bat or just hitting in the cage. He talked to a lot of the guys. A lot of people learned from him."

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ningjun
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 402 Gäste und 19 Mitglieder, gestern 633 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken