headerimg

so don’t forget about them once they sign u

in Was ist neu im Forum? 07.02.2017 08:51
von luqinyun123 | 806 Beiträge | 72540 Punkte

Lance Berkman Considers Retirement - RealGM Wiretap
Rangers DH Lance Berkman is reaching the point where he might have to make a difficult decision.

Berkman said Thursday that's he thought about retiring or not coming back this season Filipe Luis Jersey , but hasn't made a final decision.

The Dallas Morning News first reported Berkman was considering retirement.

Cespedes Isnt Sure If Hell Defend Home Run Derby Title - RealGM Wiretap

Yoenis Cespedes has won the last two Home Run Derby titles, but isn't sure if he'll try for a third.

"Still thinking about it," Cespedes said, "but it'll depend on making the All-Star Game."

He won the 2013 title without being part of the American League All-Star team. He was a first-time All-Star at last year's event in Minnesota and won again.

Cespedes stood sixth among AL outfielders as of the most recent ballot results earlier this week.

Free Articles Online » Do You Want To Survive? Think Like An Entrepreneur Do You Want To Survive? Think Like An Entrepreneur Published: 26.10.2008 | Author: Bo Sanchez | Category: Business

From now on Fernando Torres Jersey , you have to think like an Entrepreneur.

I can hear you saying, 鈥淏ut Bo, I鈥檓 an Employee!鈥?

And you鈥檙e right. You may be an Employee in a bankor a call centeror the corner bakery down the street. But your entire world is changing. Even if you鈥檙e working for someone else, you still have to think like an Entrepreneur.

Think this way. If your name is Rudolph Reyes Diogo Jota Jersey , then you鈥檙e the Chairman of the Board of Rudolph Reyes Personal Services Inc.

Why the shift?

Because I鈥檝e met so many people who are miserable in their jobs and all they do is complain the whole day about their crummy boss and their crummy salary and their crummy company.

Listen.

Complaining accomplishes nothing.

Complaining is useless.

In the time of Moses, the Complainers got stuck in the desert for 40 years. They never set one foot on the Promised Land.

Instead of complaining, take charge!

God made you responsible for your career.

Unless you take responsibility, nothing happens.

Times Are Changing鈥擜dapt Or Die

My Dad worked for the old San Miguel Corporation for 37 years.

During his prehistoric era Diego Godin Jersey , companies were large benevolent, loyal, doting families. The Owner was like Papa and all his employees were his kids for life. And people coasted along.

Let me give you an example. When Dad retired at the age of 65 as Assistant Vice President, the company gave him 100% health benefits until his dying breath. Can you imagine? Until he died at the age of 88 Bernard Mensah Jersey , San Miguel paid for all of his medicines and hospital bills鈥攚hich totaled to millions.

Question: Do you think San Miguel still does that sort of thing?

No way. They threw that policy away in the 80鈥檚. In fact, no other company does that anymore.

I鈥檓 not pontificating or telling you what is right or wrong. I鈥檓 merely describing to you the very different world that you and I are living in today.

You live in a world where companies hire contractuals every 6 months and replace them again with a new batch. (I repeat. I鈥檓 not saying it鈥檚 right. I personally don鈥檛 like it. But that鈥檚 just how the world is operating right now.)

You live in a world where companies are shrinking via outsourcing. Your entire department can be axed tomorrow and the work given to companies in China or India or Davao or Cebu.

You live in a world where companies are bought or merged with other companies the way your sister changes her shoes. Every time it happens, you get (1) bumped up, (2) bumped down Augusto Fernandez Jersey , or unfortunately, (3) bumped out.

In other words, you鈥檙e living in a world where only Entrepreneurs survive.

How Do You Think?
Like An Employee or An Entrepreneur?

Find out if you think like an Employee or an Entrepreneur.

If you think like an Entrepreneur, you just don鈥檛 understand what you do.

You understand why you do what you do.

Even if you鈥檙e just a messenger. You鈥檙e thinking of how to increase profits and lower down costs. You鈥檙e thinking of how to wow the customer and keep him for life.

Here are three examples of Employee Thinking:

鈥淢y salary is so small Antoine Griezmann Jersey , its just enough for my daily transportation and lunch! I鈥檝e been stuck in my position since Lapu-Lapu killed Magellan.鈥?p>

Then why are you still working there?

Don鈥檛 say you have nowhere to go. When you say that, it becomes a reality for you.

Hey, I鈥檓 not asking you to resign. I鈥檓 asking you to look for a solution. Take responsibility. Make things happen!

Let me introduce you to a few options of the Entrepreneurial Mind鈥?p>

Option #1: Get more training and get promoted

Option #2: Look for another job within the company where there鈥檚 more growth

Option #3: Become a Supplier to your company (My favorite! Look at what your company needs and create a business by supplying this product to them.)

Option #4: Keep your day job and start a business on the side

Option #5: Look for another job at another company

The choices are endless!

2. 鈥淢y company is Prehistoric. It hasn鈥檛 developed me. I don鈥檛 receive any training!鈥?p>

This is classic Employee thinking: They wait for their HR Department to tell them to attend seminars, arrange training programs Angel Correa Jersey , and supply them with books to read.

But Entrepreneurs take charge for their personal development. They keep reading. They keep learning. They keep innovating. They attend internet courses, correspondence courses, and night classes. They get the best mentors they can f.

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 34 Gäste sind Online:
RYHYYYRE

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RYHYYYRE
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 814 Gäste und 22 Mitglieder, gestern 1739 Gäste und 32 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken