headerimg

Poetic Blooms Spring 2017 bracelet

in Wir brauchen dich! Für unser Forum! 12.04.2017 05:04
von Rachelina | 3 Beiträge | 270 Punkte

I probably would keep it simple; this way we could see the inscription on the bangle better and let the beauty of the special charm stand out. If I can get the Belle dress pandora princess rings 2017 with the free offer, I want to add it to my existing blue irradescent muranos and star murano. I think yellow and dark blue would look great together. The lion king I just bought would be going on that one too along with my Mickey Sorcerer hat which is the perfect blue& .oh I am getting excited. Just a few more days to come.
My wish list is now much longer than I originally intended (it happens every year, despite best intentions)  I d love to get, sooner or later, Tigger, Piglet, Tinker Bell s Dress & Shoe, the pink and purple Field of Flowers pandora rose princess rings muranos, the Poetic Blooms bracelet, the Club Charm 2017, and the new Insignia safety chain  in both silver and Rose finishes. Oh my! I also love the new silver daisies ring, and plan on getting that at some point.
It s so nice to see the bracelet promo tradition continuing again this year, although there s some dispute about whether we ll see it again in September or not. I certainly did not need any more bracelets, but I did very much fall in love with the Poetic Blooms Spring 2017 bracelet when I saw it in store last weekend, so that was on my hit list for this promo! Moreover, I had four of the new Disney beads on my wish list  so, really, it made total sense to do the promo twice and to get another silver bracelet that I don t Pandora Jewelry Charms even know how I ll use.
There s not a lot of new beads in this release but it is a fun set nonetheless. I pandora rose charms especially love the enamel ones with the delicate translucent flower design. This is also the first time that Essence has featured dangles, which are nice and small, as well as a spacer bead which doesn t look that much different than the regular charms. Do you have any of these on your wish list?
The only charms Cheap Pandora Charms that interest me in this collection are Joy and Happiness. I might wait before getting them though as there are lots of other charms I like more.

nach oben springen

Besucher
EVA, Michael_Jack, vcxcvrwerwe

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: vcxcvrwerwe
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 153 Gäste und 6 Mitglieder, gestern 698 Gäste und 19 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 23273 Themen und 23906 Beiträge.

Heute waren 6 Mitglieder Online:
chengjiayim, EVA, Michael_Jack, sooo, vcxcvrwerwe, Vivian123