headerimg

ss A teams in the Blue Jay

in Was ist neu im Forum? 10.05.2017 10:34
von jason113 | 219 Beiträge | 19710 Punkte

Kuroda Yankees Agree To $15M Deal - RealGM Wiretap
The Yankees have re-signed Hiroki Kuroda to a one-year Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping , $15 million contract.

Kuroda went 16-11 with a 3.32 ERA in his first season in the American League.

He can earn up to an additional $1 million through incentives, according to sources.

"I am very happy and excited to re-sign with the Yankees," Kuroda said. "I am very grateful for all of the interest and all of the offers that I received from the various teams that courted me. It was a tough decision for me to make, but at the end of the day, I wanted to try to win a championship with the teammates that I went to battle with last season."

Jon Lester Red Sox Take Game 5 - RealGM Wiretap

Lefty Jon Lester pitched the Red Sox within a whisker of yet another championship on Monday night.

Lester out-performed Adam Wainwright once again, David Ross hit a tie-breaking double in the seventh inning and the Red Sox downed the Cardinals 3-1 to take a 3-2 World Series advantage back to Fenway Park.

Yankees Acquire Chris Nelson From Rockies - RealGM Wiretap

The Yankees have announced they have acquired infielder Chris Nelson from the Rockies in exchange for cash considerations or a player to be named later.

Nelson, 27 Cheap NFL Jerseys China , appeared in 21 games with the Rockies this season before being designated for assignment on April 28, batting .242 (16-for-66) with one double, two triples and four RBI. He made 19 starts, all at third base, committing three errors in 48 total chances. He is a career .279 (172-for-616) hitter with 33 doubles, six triples, 13 home runs and 73 RBI in 212 games over parts of four seasons with the Rockies (2010-13).

In a corresponding move to make room on the 40-man roster Cheap Jerseys From China , C Francisco Cervelli was transferred to the 60-day disabled list.

Mike Redmond Named Marlins Manager - RealGM Wiretap

Former major league catcher Mike Redmond has been hired as manager of the Marlins to replace Ozzie Guillen, who was fired last week.

The team announced the hiring Thursday, stating that Redmond signed a three-year deal, and planned to hold a news conference Friday.

Redmond spent the past two years managing Class A teams in the Blue Jays' system, according to an ESPN report.

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 57 Gäste sind Online:
melting

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jermainwest90
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 1362 Gäste und 24 Mitglieder, gestern 3284 Gäste und 33 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken