headerimg

I might be pretty safe through Autumn

in SCHLACHTFELD von VibezMuziks No. 1 Supporterin "DIRTY NAT" 26.06.2017 07:50
von beepers | 4 Beiträge | 360 Punkte

These I thought I might be pretty safe through Autumn, but a number of things interest me a great deal. PANDORA AUTUMN/WINTER 2017 STORAGE DEVICES PREVIEWS & ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN IMAGES (UPDATED) Today brings fresh updates for the Pandora AW17 collections, with lots of new live images from pandora charms sale press previews throughout Poland in addition to Spain! Concerning previously put up two teasers and also sneak glimpse posts, but this provides some glimpses with extra portions, with some intriguing different pieces in the Winter group revealed.

We have got some pandora spacers new marketing campaign images, which focus considerably on the accompanying jewellery, but additionally give individuals some sneak peeks with the new Pandora Flower Essence bracelet even more! The Pandora Fall months 2017 variety is thanks out for the 31st August, as you move Winter 2017 collection probably will make it has the debut upon 2nd Late. Pandora AW17 Dwell Shots. Let’s start with the fresh Pandora Went up by pieces! The make have clearly chose to go heavy to the Rose this kind of season, as we have a fair level of pandora fairytale charms fresh, new pieces for any line.

Here you can easlily see the new Rose White Shimmer muranos, that Rose shimmering Party Tree, the latest Rose security chain and, previously unseen, a quite stunning Went up version in the popular Winter’s Make out pendant. We know beyond doubt that there will be a Pandora Substance bracelet in pandora essence braceletWent up by coming released, and this seems as if how to attract that, although it’s hard to tell from this lighting no matter if it’s gold or increased by gold!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: dominoonline94
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 961 Gäste und 33 Mitglieder, gestern 1544 Gäste und 47 Mitglieder online.