headerimg

Salomon Speedcross 4 can become tricky

in Forum Mülleimer, Schrottplatz oder Werbenerdtreffpunkt 01.07.2017 09:58
von Filese | 3 Beiträge | 270 Punkte

I have always been impressed with the quality of salomon speedcross 3 damen sale products, especially their apparel and hydration vests. However, a quick scan of the interwebs reveals a worrying trend amongst their shoes – concerns with durability and quality of build.

Yet, I have found this criticism to be largely unfair, as my pair of salomon schuhe günstig kaufen have held up remarkably well considering the terrain I’ve pushed them over. Sharp, loose rock and shale, mud, gravel, even the odd patch of bitumen, and still the upper and sole remain in relatively good condition. Sure, there are some minor scuffs and frayed edges, especially around the toe, but we’re talking about a trail shoe designed for getting dirty, not looking good around the local park.

The first thing you notice with the salomon speedcross 4 damen is the narrow fit. For those with a wider foot, you are likely to struggle with the contoured, snug fit provided by Salomon’s Sensifit technology. However, for everyone else, you should more or less feel strapped in, supported and ready to tear into the trail with all the enthusiasm of a dog with a brand new bone.

Trail weight is light, with my US size 9.5 tipping the scales at just 300 grams. Whilst this is 15 grams heavier than the Terra Kiger 3 I recently reviewed, you’re also getting a more serious shoe with solid lugs providing excellent grip. The salomon schuhe damen sale received an upgrade in this area over its predecessor, the Speedcross 3. The redesigned lug system means the Speedcross 4 has increased its surface area by 22%, enhancing grip to help keep you upright.

However it’s not all beer and skittles here, as the rugged lug system feels cumbersome as trail conditions improve. A zen master over technical trails, loose rock, mud and slippery conditions, the salomon schuhe herren outlet can become tricky to handle and uncomfortable on well-groomed single-track. Coupled with a 10mm drop from 30mm in the rear to 20mm up front, I did occasionally find myself catching a toe and battling gravity. Of course, this may say more about my coordination than the shoe.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: DeliaJulian
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 921 Gäste und 38 Mitglieder, gestern 1227 Gäste und 6 Mitglieder online.