headerimg

In celebration of the Spring/Summer 2017 collection, PANDORA proudly launches "DO"

in Wir brauchen dich! Für unser Forum! 03.08.2017 05:47
von Madeleine Sims | 12 Beiträge | 1080 Punkte

In 2000, cheap pandora charms outlet bracelet concept was first launched in the Danish market and it quickly caught on. Reacting to consumer demand, the company entered the US market in 2003, followed by Germany and Australia in 2004. Today its products are sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through over 8, 100 points of sale, including around 2, 100 concept stores. And when I look at women on the London Underground, I can easily spot a mix of charms and rings adorning them. Last year the firm produced 122 million pieces of jewellery with revenue topping DKK. Apparently the Princess Ring is one of their best-sellers. The birthstone range, which launched a couple of years ago, has also been a phenomenal success. I think it’s the low price point and the high quality which really attracts people, ’ pandora jewelry sale marketing manager told me as we started a more in depth factory tour. One journalist refused to go on the factory tour on grounds of bribery. But it didn’t feel like I was being pressured by a sales pitch and I could tell the young woman clearly loved the brand. Spending a good few hours touring the gargantuan factory I discovered the vast amount of work that goes into making the Pandora pieces. On initial inspection the trinkets might appear to be factory-made but each piece has been hand finished by a team of highly-skilled workers. I was shocked at how much work goes into making the pieces.

March 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- In celebration of the Spring/Summer 2017 collection, PANDORA proudly launches "DO", a new multifaceted campaign that will inspire women to be true to themselves and what they believe in. The global, colorful campaign centers on inspiring a new strength and determination to be honest about who you are and what life means to you. Through this, PANDORA Jewelry enables women to express their style, celebrate their life and relive a feeling. Women should feel proud to wear pandora charms uk sale jewelry, as not only a style statement, but a symbol of something "bigger. " PANDORA is a brand rooted in transparency, offering authenticity and dedication in our actions for bettering ourselves and others, " explains Minna Philipson, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at PANDORA. "The DO campaign and our new collection celebrate and bring this ethos to the forefront, ensuring that together, we are doing what is true to us. "This dedication to authenticity begins with the crafting of the jewelry. PANDORA began manufacturing jewelry in Thailand in 1989 when Per Enevoldsen, PANDORA's founder and a goldsmith by trade, set up the foundation for the company's crafting facilities. Later this month, PANDORA will officially open its new crafting facility in Lamphun, Northern Thailand which will be one of the most modern and environmentally up-to-date pandora necklace rose gold jewelry crafting facilities in the world.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: AlexGough
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 513 Gäste und 22 Mitglieder, gestern 722 Gäste und 24 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken