headerimg

50 vs 50 Is Back, With One Big Change For 'Fortnite: Battle Royale'

in VibezMuzik Forum Exklusiv 13.06.2018 05:11
von Mmoak2018 | 7 Beiträge | 630 Punkte

There was a surprise drop into Fortnite: Battle Royale this afternoon: the limited time 50 vs 50 V2 mode is back, and playable now. 50 vs 50 has always been one of my favorite game modes, and Epic's second iteration made some significant modifications: each team now has their very own Battle Bus, and the last circle is visible on the map for its start. It makes for one mad rush to a large-scale melee at the center, and while the matches finish in blowouts a bit more often than I would like, they are always a welcome break in the familiar rhythms of regular play. If you would like to play with 50 vs. 50, just pick it in the modes menu.

Longtime Fortnite gamers -- or actually just anyone who has been using the game a couple of weeks now -- will notice a large change for the sport as a whole with this inclusion. I suspected it might happen when Epic shifted the "manners" menu into what it looks like now, but this marks the first time that we've got two restricted time modes running concurrently. Thanos is from the combination, and at this point, it's a little unclear how long he'll stick around.

It is the correct move, in my opinion: restricted time modes are among the greatest things Forntite has going for it, and as improvements such as Thanos reveal, they're only getting better. And since there are obviously enough countless players to support matchmaking for five manners across multiple platforms, Epic doesn't really lose anything by giving us a little more flexibility regarding how we'd like to play.

I guess that operating 50 vs. 50 alongside Thanos is providing us a little preview of how this is going to work going forward. Epic is going to keep iterating with new Fortnite Items, more outlandish notions along the lines of the Infinity Gauntlet mode while simultaneously giving us a few of the trustworthy modes it's used previously: things such as Sniper Shootout, Blitz and Heavy Explosives that, while fun, actually only represent little tweaks to how the game functions. Running more than one simultaneously allows the staff to push the boundaries a little bit more.

We'll see how things develop, but at this point, I would not be surprised to see something else come from left field next Tuesday. In the meantime, I will be trying to score volatile skills by shooting aimlessly to the enemy horde.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: CharlesJPrado
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 138 Gäste und 23 Mitglieder, gestern 1689 Gäste und 23 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 39968 Themen und 42640 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: