headerimg

NFL Draft rumors Many expect Browns to s

in News 22.10.2018 13:41
von sherry2018love | 82 Beiträge | 7560 Punkte

The Browns are unofficially on the clock, but later today they will have the timer ticking down as they make their decision for the first overall pick. For weeks mock drafts have projected Texas A&M pa s rusher Myles Garrett to come off the board first, but recent reports are saying something else.North Carolina quarterback Mitchell Trubisky is gaining momentum as the player Cleveland will take first. Aaron Donald White Game Jersey The speculation started last week when Cleveland.com reported Trubisky is in "serious consideration by the Browns at No. 1." The report claims the team is scared the 49ers may take the QB at No. 2 if Cleveland goes Garrett.The speculation started again on draft day, and the day before the draft, with a Rams Customized Game White Jersey few reports saying there's a lot of talk that Trubisky goes at the top spot.Almost 230am Janoris Jenkins Jersey and just got a call from a team in the top 10 that thinks Trubisky goes No. 1 Matt Miller (@nfldraftscout) April 27, 2017"I continue to hear that Mitchell Trubisky is square in consideration and may turn out to be the No. 1 pick," ESPN's Adam Schefter saidWednesday. Now I know everyone thinks Myles Garretts going to be the pick, and I will not be surprised if thats the case tomorrow night. But I have got very smart, very well-connected people Rams White Custom Elite Jersey telling me over the last 24 hours that they think Trubiskys going to be the No. 1 pick."Michael Lombardi, who was the Browns' GM in 2013-14, said the team "called teams [Wednesday] to see if anyone wants to move up to [Cleveland's]12th pick from the back of the draft. They are locked in at one."Cleveland's front office and coaches haverepeatedly said they need a quarterback in this draft, so if the Browns go Garrett at No. 1 then they would need Women's Todd Gurley Game Jersey a QB at 12. But the fact they are willing to move on from the 12th pick indicates they will avoid risk of losing the QB the want, and just take him first.

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 23 Gäste sind Online:
elenaaa

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ketoirmorg9
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 739 Gäste und 34 Mitglieder, gestern 2097 Gäste und 35 Mitglieder online.