headerimg

OBJ on playing Week 1 I wouldnt count it

in News 22.10.2018 13:45
von sherry2018love | 82 Beiträge | 7560 Punkte

Odell Beckham's journey back to the field has taken another step forward. Shane Lechler Jersey The New York Giants star receiver officially did not take part in Wednesday's practice, but NFL Network's Judy Battista reported that Beckham "moved well in stretching," noting that the pa s-catcher was able to "backpedal [and] jog," while "bouncing on [his] feet." That alone marks progre s for Beckham, who spent Monday's se Jadeveon Clowney Jersey sion off to the side with trainers on an exercise bike. The hope for Giants fans is that Beckham will be spry enough Women's JJ Watt Game Jersey to suit up for Sunday night's season-opening showdown with the Dallas Cowboys after injuring his ankle during New York's preseason tilt with the Browns on Aug. 21. Giants coach Ben McAdoo told reporters J.J. Watt Jersey if Beckham is cleared by the team's medical staff, he'll play. "I wouldn't count it out yet," Beckham said regarding playing Sunday, per Battista. .@OBJ_3 - It's a day-to-day thing and I'm really trying to get better...I'm just being patient. Deshaun Watson Red Limited Jersey New York Giants (@Giants) September 6, 2017

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Robinson
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 604 Gäste und 35 Mitglieder, gestern 1184 Gäste und 7 Mitglieder online.